Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/forum.php)
- Boards (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/boards/)
- - This one is gonna be a long one... (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/boards/137281-one-gonna-long-one.html)
This one is gonna be a long one...
Alright, another one of these threads.
Any answer would help.
So shit, looking to drop someone money on a board, boots, and bindings.
A lot of money
So I have been getting into park A LOT in the last year and a half. So im going
strictly park this year. (maybe the occasional pow day). So I need bigtime help on this one.
(Im gonna be spinning of L jumps, and lip sliding ss dfd rails)
Size 8 1/2 Feet (US)
1. Camber. Shits confusing.
Which camber will be the best?
2. Board (this ones a hard one)
90% Park 10% Pow
Looking for something not to mainstream and willing to drop $700.
Im gonna be spinning of L jumps, and lip sliding ss dfd rails.
Some ideas iv had with boards are
Bataleon The Boss, DC Ply... (Open to much much more please help)
Looking for a really fun board.
3. Bindings (Wrong thread i know)
Again look up. Same kind stuff
Size 8 1/2 Feet (US)
Wiling to drop $500
Again stomping big jumps but also nice for rails and boxes.
I was looking at
Contact Pro's, Flux DL....
3. People are saying Contact Pro's are not a "park" binding, to go with the Force's. Some people are saying opposite. Please clarify
Please if you have any ideas, any suggestions, ANYTHING. Just leave a post.
IF you have had any experience with these boards or bindings leave a post
$500 for boots, bindings and board? To piece out all three could be difficult if your picky about what you want. Go into a shop and try to get a bundle discount. Or the-house has combo kits I think.
1. You want rocker or some variation RCR or CRC R=rocker C=camber
2. I like GNU and Libtech but you will get a million different recommendations here.
3. NOW Ipo or Select, IMO the best binder out there right now.
If your in Van check out the Boardroom's clearance shop on W4th you will be able to get a sick setup for way less than you have in you budget. Then again most shops are discounting gear right now since the season is pretty much over.
If the board is pure park, you don't need to spend much. Any cheap noodle off c-list will do. Get something within 3 cm of your target and go nuts.
Thanks for the suggestions, the IPO Bindings look pretty sick! I will look into them! And ya west fourth has some awesome deals going on rightnow
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:21 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.