Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums

Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/forum.php)
-   Boards (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/boards/)
-   -   How much would you pay for a burton custom 09-11 (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/boards/137522-how-much-would-you-pay-burton.html)

ross1998 04-05-2014 10:56 PM

How much would you pay for a burton custom 09-11
 
Hello, I am hoping to buy a used burton custom for the 2014-15 season. My budget is pretty small (150 for just the board) so I decided to wait until the end of the season and hoping to find a good deal on Craigslist. My question is how much would you pay for a 2009-2011 burton custom board only at the end of the season in good condition?

ridinbend 04-05-2014 11:56 PM

97 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by ross1998 (Post 1665458)
Hello, I am hoping to buy a used burton custom for the 2014-15 season. My budget is pretty small (150 for just the board) so I decided to wait until the end of the season and hoping to find a good deal on Craigslist. My question is how much would you pay for a 2009-2011 burton custom board only at the end of the season in good condition?

You offer someone $150 for a clean board and they will or should take it. Is it really worth $150? Well that's all relative perspective.

jtg 04-06-2014 01:37 AM

Burton Custom Snowboard 158cm with Est Bindings Blk Grn Ylw Red Used | eBay

It's even driving distance from you! Kind of.

/thread

timmytard 04-06-2014 04:26 AM

I think that's a shit deal.:thumbsdown:

Either one odf these deals crushes it.

Lib tech snowboard

K2 12/13 159 Happy Hour Snowboard new in plastic


TT

Lamps 04-06-2014 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timmytard (Post 1665738)
I think that's a shit deal.:thumbsdown:

Either one odf these deals crushes it.

Lib tech snowboard

K2 12/13 159 Happy Hour Snowboard new in plastic


TT

Disagree. The guy wants a custom. Also the other has bindings too.

ross1998 04-06-2014 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jtg (Post 1665594)
Burton Custom Snowboard 158cm with Est Bindings Blk Grn Ylw Red Used | eBay

It's even driving distance from you! Kind of.

/thread

Damn that shop wants 51 dollars for shipping with ups ground lol,

Deacon 04-06-2014 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lamps (Post 1665778)
Disagree. The guy wants a custom. Also the other has bindings too.

If a guy is gonna be THAT specific as to what he wants, there'll likely be a premium paid. I doubt OP has ever ridden that board, likely just read on the interwebz that it's great. TT's example are better DEALS, just not for that board. :dunno:

ross1998 04-06-2014 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timmytard (Post 1665738)
I think that's a shit deal.:thumbsdown:

Either one odf these deals crushes it.

Lib tech snowboard

K2 12/13 159 Happy Hour Snowboard new in plastic


TT

Yeah that k2 happy hour has my intrest, I will contact the guy on Monday after I get payed, although I wrote I wanted the custom, I basically just want a nice big brand all mountain/free style board.

timmytard 04-06-2014 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ross1998 (Post 1666026)
Yeah that k2 happy hour has my intrest, I will contact the guy on Monday after I get payed, although I wrote I wanted the custom, I basically just want a nice big brand all mountain/free style board.

That's what it sounded like to me.
You just happened to find that one & wanted to know if it was a good deal.

Not that you were specifically looking for that one:dizzy:

You can find a better deal than that happy hour though, I'm sure of it.:thumbsup:

The trick is to look often.
Anything that's super cheap, only lasts about 1/2 hour max, then it's gone, deleted & you didn't even see it.


TT

ross1998 04-08-2014 09:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by timmytard (Post 1666650)
That's what it sounded like to me.
You just happened to find that one & wanted to know if it was a good deal.

Not that you were specifically looking for that one:dizzy:

You can find a better deal than that happy hour though, I'm sure of it.:thumbsup:

The trick is to look often.
Anything that's super cheap, only lasts about 1/2 hour max, then it's gone, deleted & you didn't even see it.


TT

Just a quick follow up, I contacted the guy and I bought the board today for 140 brand new still in plastic, thank you!
I'm now a proud owner of a k2 happy hour!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:22 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2