How much would you pay for a burton custom 09-11 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2014, 09:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Federal Way, Washington
Posts: 31
Default How much would you pay for a burton custom 09-11

Hello, I am hoping to buy a used burton custom for the 2014-15 season. My budget is pretty small (150 for just the board) so I decided to wait until the end of the season and hoping to find a good deal on Craigslist. My question is how much would you pay for a 2009-2011 burton custom board only at the end of the season in good condition?
__________________
2013 k2 Happy Hour
2006 Burton customs bindings
ross1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 04-05-2014, 10:56 PM   #2 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
ridinbend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Bend
Posts: 1,058
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ross1998 View Post
Hello, I am hoping to buy a used burton custom for the 2014-15 season. My budget is pretty small (150 for just the board) so I decided to wait until the end of the season and hoping to find a good deal on Craigslist. My question is how much would you pay for a 2009-2011 burton custom board only at the end of the season in good condition?
You offer someone $150 for a clean board and they will or should take it. Is it really worth $150? Well that's all relative perspective.
ridinbend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 12:37 AM   #3 (permalink)
jtg
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: WA
Posts: 444
Default

Burton Custom Snowboard 158cm with Est Bindings Blk Grn Ylw Red Used | eBay

It's even driving distance from you! Kind of.

/thread
jtg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 03:26 AM   #4 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
timmytard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: I can see Santa shoveling his driveway
Posts: 2,061
Default

I think that's a shit deal.

Either one odf these deals crushes it.

Lib tech snowboard

K2 12/13 159 Happy Hour Snowboard new in plastic


TT
__________________
If whatever doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger.

Then I am so close to immortality
timmytard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 05:49 AM   #5 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,372
Blog Entries: 9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmytard View Post
I think that's a shit deal.

Either one odf these deals crushes it.

Lib tech snowboard

K2 12/13 159 Happy Hour Snowboard new in plastic


TT
Disagree. The guy wants a custom. Also the other has bindings too.
Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 10:12 AM   #6 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Federal Way, Washington
Posts: 31
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtg View Post
Burton Custom Snowboard 158cm with Est Bindings Blk Grn Ylw Red Used | eBay

It's even driving distance from you! Kind of.

/thread
Damn that shop wants 51 dollars for shipping with ups ground lol,
__________________
2013 k2 Happy Hour
2006 Burton customs bindings
ross1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 10:20 AM   #7 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Deacon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Hudson, WI
Posts: 1,523
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamps View Post
Disagree. The guy wants a custom. Also the other has bindings too.
If a guy is gonna be THAT specific as to what he wants, there'll likely be a premium paid. I doubt OP has ever ridden that board, likely just read on the interwebz that it's great. TT's example are better DEALS, just not for that board.
__________________
Looking forward to the season
SO much stoke, so little snow.
Deacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 10:27 AM   #8 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Federal Way, Washington
Posts: 31
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmytard View Post
I think that's a shit deal.

Either one odf these deals crushes it.

Lib tech snowboard

K2 12/13 159 Happy Hour Snowboard new in plastic


TT
Yeah that k2 happy hour has my intrest, I will contact the guy on Monday after I get payed, although I wrote I wanted the custom, I basically just want a nice big brand all mountain/free style board.
__________________
2013 k2 Happy Hour
2006 Burton customs bindings
ross1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 08:07 PM   #9 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
timmytard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: I can see Santa shoveling his driveway
Posts: 2,061
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ross1998 View Post
Yeah that k2 happy hour has my intrest, I will contact the guy on Monday after I get payed, although I wrote I wanted the custom, I basically just want a nice big brand all mountain/free style board.
That's what it sounded like to me.
You just happened to find that one & wanted to know if it was a good deal.

Not that you were specifically looking for that one

You can find a better deal than that happy hour though, I'm sure of it.

The trick is to look often.
Anything that's super cheap, only lasts about 1/2 hour max, then it's gone, deleted & you didn't even see it.


TT
__________________
If whatever doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger.

Then I am so close to immortality
timmytard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 08:38 PM   #10 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Federal Way, Washington
Posts: 31
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmytard View Post
That's what it sounded like to me.
You just happened to find that one & wanted to know if it was a good deal.

Not that you were specifically looking for that one

You can find a better deal than that happy hour though, I'm sure of it.

The trick is to look often.
Anything that's super cheap, only lasts about 1/2 hour max, then it's gone, deleted & you didn't even see it.


TT
Just a quick follow up, I contacted the guy and I bought the board today for 140 brand new still in plastic, thank you!
I'm now a proud owner of a k2 happy hour!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (50.0 KB, 32 views)
__________________
2013 k2 Happy Hour
2006 Burton customs bindings
ross1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:27 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums