rome agent vs. nitro team - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2014, 08:51 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default rome agent vs. nitro team

I posted a few weeks ago with my mind fairly set on getting the rome agent but got a response on the thread talking about the nitro team. Can anyone who has possibly had both or atleast one of these decks try to give me an opinion about the decks? Im looking for a deck to hit medium to larger park features. Thank you for any input you can give me.
thisnameisused is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-01-2014, 10:25 AM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisnameisused View Post
I posted a few weeks ago with my mind fairly set on getting the rome agent but got a response on the thread talking about the nitro team. Can anyone who has possibly had both or atleast one of these decks try to give me an opinion about the decks? Im looking for a deck to hit medium to larger park features. Thank you for any input you can give me.
I own a 2009 Rome Agent. Still in great shape. It was my primary board, now it's my secondary, and I only use it a couple times a season when I want to get back on a camber (my go-to board now is the Rome Mod Rocker). I don't think the tech has changed too much over the last few years, so my experience w/ it should be comparable...

Loved the Agent - fantastic all-around deck. Great for hitting bigger booters. It's a tad too stiff to get super buttery but there is a sweet spot. I don't purchase boards to specialize in one thing or another (b/c I'm east coast and conditions are pretty consistent 90% of the time i.e. hard and fast) and loved the fact that the Agent can do everything I needed it to.
sheepstealer is offline   Reply With Quote