Where to get cheap ptex??? - Page 3 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2014, 01:58 AM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1EA View Post
You in Vancouver?
Go to Sports Junkies.... they have ptex. Cheap.
Actually..... everyone has cheap ptex so don't stress over who has the best price. Find whoever has it closest and hassle-free-est for you.

If you have "a lot" of gouges, including core shots.... take it to a shop.

If you have a few shallow-ish dents, buy ptex and a metal scraper and give it a try. ~$3 of ptex and a ~$15 metal scraper will last you for years. Your first repairs will be shit, but at least you learn.

Yeah this season '14-15 is a BAAAD one to buy used boards hehehehehhe
I'll check 'em out this weekend but are you sure they still have any ptex in stock?
agaysnowmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-17-2014, 02:33 AM   #22 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by agaysnowmo View Post
I'll check 'em out this weekend but are you sure they still have any ptex in stock?
Hey DC, what up Dawg??

Haha, ya it's you ya little fucker.

I can tell.

TT

Then I am so close to immortality
timmytard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 03:08 AM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmytard View Post
Hey DC, what up Dawg??

Haha, ya it's you ya little fucker.

I can tell.

TT
You think you're suddenly a genius because you think i'm some douchebag DC or whatever? Well stop wasting your time and find another poor beginner on this forum to shit on. This whole time I've been trying to find good advice on tuning and stuff and all I've received were accusations of pricks like you calling me DC (whoever the hell that is). There were only some nice people who actually provided good guidance. And just because you're cheap and collect boards doesn't mean you can crap on anybody else who does, hungry-hungry-hypocrite. Shut up timmyretard.
agaysnowmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 08:04 AM   #24 (permalink)
Not quite reformed yet

Quote:
You think you're suddenly a genius because you think i'm some douchebag DC or whatever? Well stop wasting your time and find another poor beginner on this forum to shit on. This whole time I've been trying to find good advice on tuning and stuff and all I've received were accusations of pricks like you calling me DC (whoever the hell that is). There were only some nice people who actually provided good guidance. And just because you're cheap and collect boards doesn't mean you can crap on anybody else who does, hungry-hungry-hypocrite. Shut up timmyretard.
Yup! DC! No doubt. That's your patented responce! Everytime! Get a new schtick and fuck off!

2012/13 (48) days out!
2013/14 (44) days out!
2014/15

Last edited by chomps1211; 07-17-2014 at 09:40 AM.
chomps1211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 08:41 AM   #25 (permalink)
Not quite reformed yet

Quote:
No! You haven't. CALL THE FUCKING PLACE YOURSELF AND SEE IF IT'S IN STOCK YOU RETARD! You haven't asked for ANY tuning advice! You've only been asking stupid, fucking inane questions.

You claim you've ridden your deck into the ground taking "core shots" n whatever. You've claimed to have "screwed your top sheet" on rails and chipped it! So Newb, you supposedly ride well enough to hit the park and rails, to shred and core shot the base of your deck on gnarly terrain,.. So much so you've needed multiple shop repairs.

SO supposedly you've been riding long enough that you have destroyed your board(s) and have been to the shops multiple times, you've been around, involved in snowboarding long enough to do all that,.. You can grind rails and survive taking your stick over rocky terrain,.. But you apparently need someone to hold your DICK to figure out even the simplest tasks for anything else! Like shopping and math!

Even if you weren't DC,.. (You are!) Not a lot of tolerance for that kind of helplessness around here. Learn how to google and let go of mommy's hand there sweet cheeks!

As for your comments to TT? You really are such a clueless douchebag! That dude has soooo much cred around here for hooking people up!! You couldn't even hope for a rep & credibility like his in your wet dreams. So fuck off DC!!!

Oh,.. And Steezus? What can I say? Im a story teller!

2012/13 (48) days out!
2013/14 (44) days out!
2014/15

Last edited by chomps1211; 07-17-2014 at 09:20 AM.
chomps1211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 09:48 AM   #26 (permalink)
Fire on Ice...and Powder!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chomps1211 View Post
No! You haven't. CALL THE FUCKING PLACE YOURSELF AND SEE IF IT'S IN STOCK YOU RETARD! You haven't asked for ANY tuning advice! You've only been asking stupid, fucking inane questions.

You claim you've ridden your deck into the ground taking "core shots" n whatever. You've claimed to have "screwed your top sheet" on rails and chipped it! So Newb, you supposedly ride well enough to hit the park and rails, to shred and core shot the base of your deck on gnarly terrain,.. So much so you've needed multiple shop repairs.

SO supposedly you've been riding long enough that you have destroyed your board(s) and have been to the shops multiple times, you've been around, involved in snowboarding long enough to do all that,.. You can grind rails and survive taking your stick over rocky terrain,.. But you apparently need someone to hold your DICK to figure out even the simplest tasks for anything else! Like shopping and math!

Even if you weren't DC,.. (You are!) Not a lot of tolerance for that kind of helplessness around here. Learn how to google and let go of mommy's hand there sweet cheeks!

As for your comments to TT? You really are such a clueless douchebag! That dude has soooo much cred around here for hooking people up!! You couldn't even hope for a rep & credibility like his in your wet dreams. So fuck off DC!!!

Oh,.. And Steezus? What can I say? Im a story teller!

Definitely one of your better rants there chomps!!!

And no spelling/grammar mistakes!!!
GreyDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 12:07 PM   #27 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyDragon View Post

Definitely one of your better rants there chomps!!!

And no spelling/grammar mistakes!!!

LOL
F1EA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 12:18 PM   #28 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Quote:
Nope, i'm not sure.
F1EA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 01:01 PM   #29 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Quote:
are you partly retarded

I never said DC was a douche bag.

I offered to hook you up with the cheapest seasons passes in the land you retard.

I don't collect boards, I help other people collect boards.
I just happen to have magical powers, I choose to use them for good.

TT

Then I am so close to immortality
timmytard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 01:07 PM   #30 (permalink)
Reformed Creep-o-saurus

Can we lift the yoga pant ban yet?
poutanen is offline   Reply With Quote