couple nice bindings?? - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2007, 10:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
jjsmedi

Default couple nice bindings??

i picked out some nice bindings and was wondering what kind i should weigh more heavily on...2008 Rome Targa Snowboard Binding ...2008 Salomon Relay Pro Snowboard Bindings...or the 2008 Flow NXT AT Snowboard Binding...what you boys think is worth it...and any comments of the above three let me hear what you have to say!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-24-2007, 11:03 PM   #2 (permalink)

I have rented Flows before and they are nice for the ease of use of them on. Some complain that they dont as responsive as traditional bindings, but I liked them. That being said, im gonna probably be getting the Rom's myself, and see how they work for me. Im assuming most will recommend the Rome's as they seem to be a favorite here, so I would either choose between them, or the Flows if you want to go with the droppable back style of binding entry.
sevenvii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 12:11 AM   #3 (permalink)
xenster

flows are awesome imo. not necessarily the easiest to get into when you're on a hill, but once you've got them dialed in right, the response is incredible. never tried the others so i can't comment.
Old 10-25-2007, 08:34 AM   #4 (permalink)
Veteran Member

The NX AT's are more responsive than you're average flow binding but again it's preference...I currently use Ride SPi's which I would take a look at if I were you also. Super responsive and pretty lightweight. I am heavily considering the Targas myself haven't ridden them but all I hear is positive reviews...
lisevolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 09:43 AM   #5 (permalink)
st.stark

Personally I don't really like the feel that flows have, but if you still want the quick entry K2's Cinch lineup does the same sort of thing with conventional straps. The targas are a great option if you like freeride/freestyle with a little bit more of a liking of freeride. If you are more of a freestyle guy the Rome 390s would be something to look at... Also, I don't know anything about the salomons...
Old 10-28-2007, 07:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
jjsmedi

you boys have helped dearly...love all...think im rollin targa baby...after this season in ohio ill let u know how they roll!