Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums

Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/forum.php)
-   Boards (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/boards/)
-   -   Tell me what to buy? (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/boards/144370-tell-me-what-buy.html)

boarderaholic 08-18-2014 11:58 AM

Tell me what to buy?
 
No, seriously. I don't know what's the happs in the snowboard world anymore. What I'm looking for in a board is symmetrical, twin stance or whatever it's called. I'm about 130lb's, size 6.5 US boot, I would say aggressive in freeriding, don't do tree's, try to stay out of the park and will be trying to split my time 50/50 between the city and mountains. I'm currently on a very, very dead 2010 Never Summer Infinity 151, and would prefer a style of board like that.

BurtonAvenger 08-18-2014 12:14 PM

You sure you don't want to go to a more directional board as that's what you're making it sound like what you want.

boarderaholic 08-18-2014 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BurtonAvenger (Post 1783354)
You sure you don't want to go to a more directional board as that's what you're making it sound like what you want.

Yeah, I'm still spending a good chunk of my time teaching, and I really hate riding switch on a directional board. On that note though, I am willing to toy around with a small amount of set back, but would still prefer a twin shape.

BurtonAvenger 08-18-2014 12:47 PM

You probably want a more directional twin than anything.

You could do the K2 Wow Pow or Spotlight, Rome LoFi, Rome Gold, Nitro will have a few options, if you want a hybrid camber profile that's stiffer and more in tune to what you ahve with the NS check out the Thrive Prestige.

boarderaholic 08-18-2014 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BurtonAvenger (Post 1783466)
You probably want a more directional twin than anything.

You could do the K2 Wow Pow or Spotlight, Rome LoFi, Rome Gold, Nitro will have a few options, if you want a hybrid camber profile that's stiffer and more in tune to what you ahve with the NS check out the Thrive Prestige.

You're awesome, you know that?

BurtonAvenger 08-18-2014 01:15 PM

No I'm just a guy that knows way too much about snowboards.

chomps1211 08-18-2014 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BurtonAvenger (Post 1783554)
No I'm just a guy that knows way too much about snowboards.

IDK,..? Sounds pretty "awesome" to Me! :thumbsup:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:30 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2