LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 03-09-2009, 08:17 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
ns premier 2010

hey...
i need a little help...have been riding for 3 years now,
i have a 2006 atomic radon 169, and i am really happy with it (was just a little hard to learn on at first :-) ), this year i got rome arsenals and salomon malamutes- both awsome and can not even compare it to missions and some shitty boots i previously had.
Anyways,i progressed a bit and i wanna get a new board for next season, and i really like ns from what i hear and read...is it worth waiting for 2010 premier, since it is going to be rc?
angry, if you read this please help me out since you rode it. Also i have 12,5 boot..is 2010 premier midwide, or..?
any other board come to your mind for me for next season?i do groomers-freeride(freeride whenever i can) in austria and slovenia (i am from croatia)i have 250ish pounds and 6-6,5 height, so i need a stiff board, and was thinking 168-172.

thanks

Last edited by garavac; 03-09-2009 at 08:21 AM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode