Bataleon Omni? - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2009, 08:57 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Bataleon Omni?

Does anyone have info/specs on this board? Sintered or Extruded? Stiffer than the Riot? At the moment, all I know is this:
DiamondCarver is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-25-2009, 09:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
oneplankawanka

Have not seen any specs and I suspect you won't until its introduced. Have you tryed contacting Bataleon directly though the website?

Based upon the name I would guess its an all mountain stick... possibly a beefed up Goliath/Jam manifestation.

I am now officially a Bataleon convert. I had been riding Lib TRS btx and I really missed the camber. TBT all the bennies of RC without it. I am a Bataleon Slut now.. TBT rocks big time.

Taking out the enemy to slash the windblown pow tomorrow on the mountain Hood... yippeeeeeeeee never say weee.
Old 03-25-2009, 09:14 PM   #3 (permalink)

Hope you have fun! I wont be hitting Hood until next week. Will be praying to the snow gods until then!
Oh yeah, and i just found some more info:

Omni: This is the ultimate one board quiver. One board that does it all. This board not only does it all, but it does it all good. No averageness here. Our patented TBT makes things possible that to people of the flat board posse seems contradictory. Thanks to TBT you can have a freestyle board that actually turns plus a freeride board that floats and has park pop. With the OMNI you can truly have it all.
Old 03-25-2009, 09:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
oneplankawanka

Yep. just like I thought mates.. Another attempt at the ever illusive all mountain do everything with no limitations stik.

I think its a pipe dream pie in the sky task to build one but all the makers will continue to try.

IMO there are already several boards in the bataleon range that accomplish this already.. Namely the Goliath/Jam/enemy and maybe the fuuuuuuun kink my fave.
Old 03-25-2009, 10:00 PM   #5 (permalink)
Veteran Member

My guess is that it will be a cross between a Goliath and a Riot.
I need a name is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 01:02 AM   #6 (permalink)

Well maybe Bataleon will go all out this time? I'm hoping for the best, and for it to be softer than the riot but still kill freeriding.
Old 03-26-2009, 01:24 AM   #7 (permalink)
mcjsdaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondCarver View Post
Well maybe Bataleon will go all out this time? I'm hoping for the best, and for it to be softer than the riot but still kill freeriding.
Me 2 cuz im DEFINATLY getting a Bataleon next season! I was thinkin either the Fun Kink or the Airobic, but if the trully is the Do All board then maybe this will be my next board
Old 03-26-2009, 06:43 AM   #8 (permalink)
danmyersmn

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcjsdaddy View Post
Me 2 cuz im DEFINATLY getting a Bataleon next season! I was thinkin either the Fun Kink or the Airobic, but if the trully is the Do All board then maybe this will be my next board
I know this isn't much help but here it is anyway. Out in Colorado 15+ year boarder.

"I' m riding next year's Omni 163 right now, and I am really liking it! Man... I hope you guys can make it out this way real soon!"
Old 03-26-2009, 10:28 AM   #9 (permalink)

I'm loving the graphics on that board . Just hope it has a sintered base.

12+ years riding a plank down snow

Bataleon Evil Twin Review:
http://www.snowboardingforum.com/equ...evil-twin.html
darkninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 10:44 AM   #10 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcjsdaddy View Post
why would you look at too park specific decks then jump on the all mt board lol?

the omni seems to me like its going to be close to like a rome anthem style board. it has FR tbt which seems odd to me when they say this is the do everything board. is that not contradictory to either the board as a do everything, or a FR tbt on a do everything board? they blatantly say on their site that FS tbt is their most all around tbt
Burton [ak] 2l Cyclic Jacket
Holden Northfield 3L pants
jmacphee9 is offline   Reply With Quote