Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums

Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/forum.php)
-   Boards (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/boards/)
-   -   Kink? or DH? (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/boards/15311-kink-dh.html)

Lynch[425] 04-05-2009 10:39 PM

Kink? or DH?
 
after breaking in my artifact 156 i can no longer use it as effective outside of the park. It worked for a bit but now I can deff see how good for jibbing/urban it shall be.

with that said I want to go much smaller, 147-153, and stiffer, even slightly. Im not opposed to another jib stick, most dont seem nearly as flexible as the artifact haha.

Ive had my sights on the DH and kink. a local shop called evo has both for a great price in several sizes help me a bit folks!

I wont lie though both the rome agenda and graft are optional as well.

T.J. 04-06-2009 06:35 AM

so you have a park noodle that isnt good outside of the park and your looking for another park board? im confused.

laz167 04-06-2009 07:54 AM

I have an 09 Kink, very soft and lightweight.But yeah if your looking at something stiff it wont be the Kink. My kink is softer than my Dominant by far.

Lynch[425] 04-06-2009 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T.J. (Post 152913)
so you have a park noodle that isnt good outside of the park and your looking for another park board? im confused.

yep. one thats stiffer. my noodle was pretty good to use all around the mountain, until the last few times I noticed how broken in it was. so yep im looking for a stiffer park board

Salska 04-06-2009 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lynch[425] (Post 153039)
yep. one thats stiffer. my noodle was pretty good to use all around the mountain, until the last few times I noticed how broken in it was. so yep im looking for a stiffer park board

prolly the DH then, the kink will prolly be too similar to the artifact.... maybe slightly stiffer

RidePowder 04-06-2009 02:01 PM

Ive got a 152 weapon for sale

jmacphee9 04-06-2009 02:11 PM

indoor survival?

redlude97 04-06-2009 04:53 PM

Go with a DH or Society then. The DH is alot of fun and I was using it to charge most of the blacks at Summit Central this past weekend as well as taking it through the park. Great on everything and the pop sticks make the board ollie super easy. Its also pretty soft in the tip and tail making it butterable while still being able to hold a decent edge

Lynch[425] 04-06-2009 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redlude97 (Post 153182)
Go with a DH or Society then. The DH is alot of fun and I was using it to charge most of the blacks at Summit Central this past weekend as well as taking it through the park. Great on everything and the pop sticks make the board ollie super easy. Its also pretty soft in the tip and tail making it butterable while still being able to hold a decent edge

has me sold! do you know the difference in the Ride DH2 DFC?

jmacphee9 04-07-2009 12:21 AM

am i the only one that wont by ride because its made in china? theres 2 "respectable" companies out there that i know of made in china, k2 and ride. why dont they just move to a respectable factory..


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:30 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2