Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums

Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/forum.php)
-   Boards (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/boards/)
-   -   Which Bindings? (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/boards/15386-bindings.html)

-RedSkull- 04-09-2009 10:49 AM

Which Bindings?

Ok im looking to buy some bindings. Looking to get a step in like the Flow type but not sure on which one to choose.
Yes i need a step in because im tired of my friend complaining that I take too long, all the people i ride with ski (i'm the only snowboarder).

I would like a versatile binding. I plan on starting some tricks next seasons but will do allot of trail runs with my ski buds.

I was looking at these 3.
Flow Flite 2
Save on Flow Flite 2 Snowboard Bindings Black - Mens Snowboards Binding Snowboarding Gear Equipment

Flow The 5
Flow Snowboard Bindings Flow The Five Snowboard Bindings

K2 CINCH CTS
K2 Snowboarding | Bindings | Cinch CTS

milner_7 04-09-2009 11:49 AM

Just learn to strap in standing up. Can you do this? Then your options on bindings are bigger. Works for me anyway just a thought.

legallyillegal 04-09-2009 12:14 PM

CTS = cinchtehsux
flow = m9 and higher

-RedSkull- 04-09-2009 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legallyillegal (Post 154412)
CTS = cinchtehsux

What sucks about them?

hoboken 04-09-2009 01:52 PM

Why don't you try the Autos?

baseline6 04-10-2009 12:22 AM

from what I've heard the cable on the flows break pretty easy, people complain that there a bitch to get out of in powder. Burton's cap strap Cartels I've heard from alot of shops and reviews are the best. don't limit your self to step ins because they're easy to get out of, they're so many good products out there.

markee 04-10-2009 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baseline6 (Post 154645)
Burton's cap strap Cartels I've heard from alot of shops and reviews are the best.

Thats cuz there are a countless number of shop kids who are paid to push Burton products and because Burton has the money to get magazines to review them. They have their uses but they aren't "the best" at anything, unless you masturbate to large amounts of FLAD.

@OP: Strap in standing up, invest in higher end Flows, or give K2 Autos/Evers a shot or wait til next season when those Auto Formulas and those stiffer Ride Contrabands (I dont remember the names of the new stuff) come out.

Penguin 04-10-2009 02:24 AM

The toe straps on the contrabands slip out the front of the boot.

Cartels are pretty popular, but forward lean on the highback bothers others as well.

For your situation just get a pair of Flows man.

-RedSkull- 04-10-2009 02:36 AM

Think im gone go with the Flow NXT.

Thank you for the help.

baseline6 04-10-2009 03:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by markee (Post 154652)
Thats cuz there are a countless number of shop kids who are paid to push Burton products and because Burton has the money to get magazines to review them. They have their uses but they aren't "the best" at anything, unless you masturbate to large amounts of FLAD.

Wow really?.....Bro If you got a problem with burton gear or how they do buisness Email them. Don't get on the forum and rip ppl for makeing a suggestion reguarding burton products. I clearly said in my post "don't limit your self to just stepins because they're easy to get out of when theyre's so many good products out there" I guess ppl that use burton products are noobs and ppl who buy non commercial brands are cool.... ill go rub 1 out while I wear my burton sleeper hoodie now.... so dumb but so worth it....