MEdium sized girl looking for a qualit all mountain free ride board - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2009, 11:02 AM   #1 (permalink)
cehackler

Default MEdium sized girl looking for a qualit all mountain free ride board

I have been snowboarding for about 10 years now and I have t to buy a new board(all other equipment is new). I love tree and deep power, I don't care so much for high speed, and I will onky attempt jumps if there is enough powder so it doesnt hurt when I fall. I have been riding a Burton Brushie(old school I know) and I have come to ralize that although i love y board there are much better boards these das. I have tried a few I tried a Burton Feel good 152 but I know I want a shorter one and it was a little stiff. Yesterday I tried a Unity Virgo which was a sweet ride and great in the trees and powder but it is VERY pink. I was also looking at a Never Summer Infinity but none of the local board shops have one in stock so I cant feel it in my hands. Any suggestions or does anyone know of other good boards?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-13-2009, 12:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Never Summer boards are only sold by shops that Never Summer sets as an authorized dealer, so check with your local shops to see if they are.
If not post where your at and im sure someone could tell you a shop nearby that sells them if you want to take a look..
I bet a NS Infinity-R would do exactly what your looking for...
arsenic0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 10:27 PM   #3 (permalink)

checkout the Rome Blue and Arbor Push snowboards. My friend has em both and she loves both boards, though lately i've only seen her on the Arbor for powder and trees.
return2heaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 02:45 PM   #4 (permalink)

I don't know much about girl snowboards, but I always thought the Rome Blue was kind of on the stiff side. Maybe you can check out the Vinyl instead. Or maybe the K2 Fling which is the girl version of my Darkstar. They're all-mountain freestyle boards.
bufo is offline   Reply With Quote