board setup suggestion - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2009, 11:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
BurtonHero26

Default board setup suggestion

Hey guys, new to the forum, but i have a question. i have an 09 burton hero 155, a white top with a blue base. i just bought the 2008 burton traid (baby blue) bindings..but didnt realize they had brown on them by looking at the internet picture..i thought it was black :S.. i know snowboarding isnt a fashion trend or what "matches" .. but i just wanted your opinion on what i should do. should i take the baby blue triad back becuz no boots would match them (white get dirty?) and brown boots look terrible IMO, plus they would look bad with black/grey pants.. i know this is stupid and confusing to follow. but what im sayin is.. white top board, baby blue and brown bindings, black or white boots .. not a very good combination there if you ask me.. so all im askin is for suggestions on a good setup with my burton hero .. also, what are you opinion on white bindings.. i love the 09 missions.. ??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-15-2009, 11:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
ZFanatic

Rock a totally non matching setup. I'm probably gonna end up with a black and blue board, tan/white bindings, and white and red boots, and I couldn't care less as long as it rides well.
Old 04-16-2009, 12:13 AM   #3 (permalink)

Doesn't matter as long as your out shredding. If u have the skills on a board u can seriously pull anything off, or if u just don't care about what people think.
Technine Icon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 12:22 AM   #4 (permalink)

i have white boots and white bindings. they've been thru 2 seasons so far and they don't get dirty. they might get a bit muddy once in awhile but that comes right off anyway...
return2heaven is offline   Reply With Quote