Lib Technologies Skunk Ape MTX Snowboard - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-13-2009, 11:55 AM
Spill Rag

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Lib Technologies Skunk Ape MTX Snowboard

So is the Lib Technologies Skunk Ape MTX Snowboard a good board? and if so should i get the 157 length or the 162 length? i'm 6'2" 180 lbs. with size 13 boot.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-13-2009, 01:25 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
first, what do you mean by 'good board'? libtech is a top manufacturer and has a good warranty. if you are asking if the board is a good fit for how you ride we can't say since you didn't provide that info. same regarding size, the size will depend on how and what you ride.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-13-2009, 04:39 PM
Spill Rag

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Incogneato View Post
first, what do you mean by 'good board'? libtech is a top manufacturer and has a good warranty. if you are asking if the board is a good fit for how you ride we can't say since you didn't provide that info. same regarding size, the size will depend on how and what you ride.
sorry. i'm a beginning park rider learning 1's but i have 5 seasons of riding under my belt that were mostly mountain riding so i'm comfortable in that respect. by good board i meant does it handle well, hold an edge well.
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-14-2009, 01:19 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
yeah its a big board ment for big boys, kind of on the stiffer side but it has a cnetered stance and flex, what they are trying to do with it is make a board thats good for freeriding and charging on but isn't so directional that its hard to land backwards on. the stiffness plus the mtx makes the edge holod really good esp for a heavier rider (compared to softer boards out there). its not a park noodle by any means.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode