Help me choose! Forum Youngblood Team vs. Bully - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2007, 06:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
em613

Default Help me choose! Forum Youngblood Team vs. Bully

This is actually a general type of question. I am contemplating buying a Youngblood Team or a Bully in 154. Now I realized that the Bully is directional. Therefore I want to ask, am I really going to notice much difference between a full twin and a directional board riding switch or doing park stuff? If I plan on riding mostly rails, jumps etc...would which would you recommend for me (w/o including price into the equation)? The flex factor is the same for both boards right? (I never have owned a full twin before).

Mind you I have size 12 feet, thats why I was drawn to a wide like the Bully in the first place. I am just worried a driectional board won't feel as nice as a full on twin.

Any opinions or past experience with these would be greatly appreciated! (altho i realze the bully is a new model for 08....altho its based on the grudge...so anyone with one fo those would be good too..)

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-04-2007, 10:01 PM   #2 (permalink)
st.stark

First off, what angles do you use?? If you duck out your stance (I assume you do...) then you'll probably be fine with a regular board. Even if you are park riding, how often do you ride switch? Even though the Bully IS directional you won't notice too much of a difference. Also, what is your weight?? Are you still growing? Hope this helps.
Old 11-04-2007, 10:51 PM   #3 (permalink)

12 FEET or BOOTS?
boarderaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 03:10 AM   #4 (permalink)
em613

LOL ma bad. Size 12 BOOTS
Old 12-16-2007, 06:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
zumiezrep24

Default 08 youngblood team

i was in the same situation you are in... the burton blunt... isnt at all the same as the new youngblood team... i have ridden both before actually choosing and by my title... you know what i have... the team just has so much flex when you want it... the burtons do have the infinit ride but the forum youngblood is as flexible if not even more flexible than the blunt when the forum is broken in and the burton is not... i also have a size 13 boot strapped into my ride delta movement bindings and i have yet to experience toe or heel lag... i do have my bindings set to a 30 degree duck stance but other than that they arent even close to hitting the ground... ever since i have had the team ive been stomping anything i try... if you have any more questions feel free to ask...
Old 12-17-2007, 02:11 AM   #6 (permalink)
em613

Default team...or eddie wall?

Ok sounds awesome. Actully, I was looking also into the forum eddie wall..Same length as the team (154), but i guess a little different in construction. Altho, I feel it may be too much board for me.....But i guess if I can get a good deal on it I would buy one..Have you ever demoed one???(i guess its an 08 board)
Old 12-17-2007, 02:12 AM   #7 (permalink)
em613

Sorry forgot to mention, 20 years old, 170-180lbs, duck stance. (thats replying to the second post)
Old 03-04-2008, 09:36 PM   #8 (permalink)
jbedwards1984

Default where can i find forum youngblood team?

from what i've read the Forum Youngblood Team looks and sounds like an awesome board but i've been searching online and everywhere that sells it seems to say they don't have it. what's the deal with that?