Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums

Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/forum.php)
-   Boards (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/boards/)
-   -   whats best for a trick board (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/boards/15916-whats-best-trick-board.html)

meetkatie 05-14-2009 05:45 PM

whats best for a trick board

1 Attachment(s)
hey guys maybe you can help decide what is the best brand and lenght for a trick board. Currently I ride a Burton Fish and its mainly for speeding down the mountain. But lately I have been interested in trying out some tricks that my friends are doing but they say my board is too long for tricks. Money isnt really an issue I just wonder if you guys know of a board for tricks that is better than another. thanks

Flick Montana 05-14-2009 06:34 PM

WTF? Attention whore much?

There are plenty to choose from, but given that you have a nude avatar of yourself, most of the replies are likely to be requests to see your boobs. Good luck, though.

fuzzysnowboard 05-14-2009 06:43 PM

But how much park vs free ride? I guess you might be looking for a rome agent.

No offense but maybe you should have posted a pic of your board only (Most of the replies you will get will probably be inappropiate responses.)

Flick Montana 05-14-2009 06:48 PM

Ok, so I realize my post was not very helpful and you may be looking for honest help. I wasn't trying to be rude or anything.

We would need more information such as weight and what you mean by tricks. Do you want to learn park or are you just looking for a mountain board that can do jumps and ground tricks? The Fish is a monster all-mountain board so the park would be a vastly different kind of riding.

There is a sticky around here somewhere that should help you with more information on what you need to know before you decide what size board you need.

EDIT: But be forewarned that if you ARE just here to market your nudie site, as some of your other posts may indicate, I will release the dinosaurs.

Incogneato 05-14-2009 11:55 PM

this is a joke, and a scam

www.meetkatie.com

don't enable this idiot

Method 05-15-2009 12:21 AM

lol theirs nuthing more annoying than an attention whore. Whores are fine but attention whores are a big no no.

nos 05-15-2009 12:57 AM

-_-

charrrr

snoeboarder 05-15-2009 09:43 AM

i was out sick for two days and i come back to dudes bitching about some hot chick with a snowboard

dont post in her threads if its attention your trying to deprive her of

let her do her thing, if its warranted a mod will take her out

justdust 05-15-2009 10:07 AM

WTF? Everybody luvs Mooz's avatar, which isn't even Mooz, I'm pretty sure, but Katie can't use a real picture of herself for an avatar? Are you posting that just so your wives can read your comments?:laugh:

kel-C-hotsauce 05-15-2009 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justdust (Post 161574)
WTF? Everybody luvs Mooz's avatar, which isn't even Mooz, I'm pretty sure, but Katie can't use a real picture of herself for an avatar? Are you posting that just so your wives can read your comments?:laugh:

true. im a girl and i even like Mooz'z avatar AND im completely straight!...haha :laugh: