Oregon ATC 2k helmet camera - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2009, 04:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
BigGameHit

Default Oregon ATC 2k helmet camera

I bought this camera from Ebay for 90 dollars. I will use it when racing my car and also when I return to the mountains. It's a very quality water tight piece.

Takes up to a 2gb SD card and at the highest setting of 640 X 480 @ 30 fps will record up to 60min of footage with audio. at the lowest setting the quality was very decent and you can get 764min of footage on one 2gb SD card. There is 32mb of internal memory you can get up to about 11min at the lowest setting. I recommend it for someone on a budget and or someone just wanting something to kick around with.

comes with RCA cable and usb cable. The device is powered by two AA batteries.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-27-2009, 12:00 AM   #2 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Thx for the tip! I was lookin for a decent helm cam but all the ones i could find were several hundred...
arsenic0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 04:37 AM   #3 (permalink)
BigGameHit

sorry been away fro a bit mate... glad i could help.. besides your from Oregon lol
Old 08-09-2009, 01:46 PM   #4 (permalink)
rider007

video quality sucks on that one. tiny lens, bad resolution. waste of money. If you don't want to spend to buy a cam, just rent it: eMotionCam - Home, adventure eye
Old 08-09-2009, 08:34 PM   #5 (permalink)

I've been researching helmet cams for a few months now and i came to a conclusion that helmet hero wide is the best option. But i haven't been able to get my hands on one yet but i plan to before the next season.

I was very interested in the ATC but the wobbling effect is awful.
pailhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 09:34 AM   #6 (permalink)

whats up, just putting in my 2 pennies, this isnt a helmet cam cuz I dont ride with a helmet but last year i got this camera. Stylus 850 SW its a olympus stylus 850 sw, its sick , its waterproof up to like 10 ft , shock proof, and FREEZE PROOF (i mean you can freeze this thing in a brick of ice and it will still work while its frozen YouTube - Olympus Stylus 7.1MP Waterproof Digital Camera with...) . I can take underwater pics and vids then take it on the mountain with no worries, the quality is great to. just make sure you get the right memory card that lets you take videos in high quality , this version is a few years old they got out now a 1030 sw and a 1050 sw, i think they can just go deeper in the water but the 850 works perfect for me. just check it out if your looking for a do everything go anywhere camera.

SlicK
NYinfamous2k2 is offline   Reply With Quote