Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums

Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/forum.php)
-   Boards (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/boards/)
-   -   Is it about that time ( 2010 decks released) or (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/boards/16113-about-time-2010-decks-released.html)

snowdog 06-03-2009 01:24 AM

Is it about that time ( 2010 decks released) or
 
what? Came across some 2010 capita decks. There are only a few, inc Horrorscope fk in one size. You guys think these are boards that were intended for demos? I know a squaw shop was demoing the bataleon omni before this season ended. Or will we begin to start seeing 2010 decks released and for sale?

2010 CAPITA HORRORSCOPE FK SNOWBOARD Snowboards Mens Park / Rail Rocker

ChubbyGuy 06-03-2009 02:43 AM

Still too early. You might see a few decks here and there, but the bulk of 2010 gear usually comes out around August- September

toons 06-03-2009 03:23 AM

I've seen some of the 10' libtech stuff on sale already in search of my new deck.

T. Rice model looks niiice.

Incogneato 06-03-2009 09:55 AM

some 2010 stuff is coming out early to try and help shops out since most shops are hurting in this economy.

Kuragari 06-03-2009 10:51 PM

Well I can't speak for any other brand (or country for that matter, being in Australia). But the Never Summer 2010s came in on 29/05/09, and 5 minutes after I was notified by e-mail from the boardshop, I ordered one. Apparently it arrived at my house today! :D







The downside being, however, is that I'm going to experience the longest 3 hours ever before I can get off from work, go home and unwrap it. :(

jimster716 06-04-2009 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuragari (Post 163979)
Well I can't speak for any other brand (or country for that matter, being in Australia). But the Never Summer 2010s came in on 29/05/09, and 5 minutes after I was notified by e-mail from the boardshop, I ordered one. Apparently it arrived at my house today! :D







The downside being, however, is that I'm going to experience the longest 3 hours ever before I can get off from work, go home and unwrap it. :(

Oh I hate you out of pure envy. ;) Which one did you get? SL-R? Pics! hehe.

Kuragari 06-04-2009 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimster716 (Post 163986)
Oh I hate you out of pure envy. ;) Which one did you get? SL-R? Pics! hehe.

You betcha! :D

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/9043/nssl1.th.jpghttp://img189.imageshack.us/img189/4571/nssl2.th.jpghttp://img25.imageshack.us/img25/7124/nssl3.th.jpghttp://img189.imageshack.us/img189/3844/nssl4.th.jpg

ghostovan 06-04-2009 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuragari (Post 163999)
You betcha! :D

Grats m8t! I'm going for SL-R too, but won't get my hands on it till summer end..
Btw, yours has green base (and that’s cool) any other options for color scheme on SL-R 2010? (just curious ‘cause I wanna exact same colored stick =))

Kuragari 06-04-2009 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghostovan (Post 164003)
Grats m8t! I'm going for SL-R too, but won't get my hands on it till summer end..
Btw, yours has green base (and that’s cool) any other options for color scheme on SL-R 2010? (just curious ‘cause I wanna exact same colored stick =))

To be honest, I'm not entirely sure. I know there are black versions and green versions of the base, but I don't know if that varies between the sizes or if every size has both colours. When I ordered mine, I got a 155 and asked if there were choices of base colours, but they only had them in green (which was what I wanted anyway!).


I also found this board at this shop, so if anybody in the UK wants to pick one up. ;)

Never Summer SL-R Snowboard 2010

Actually that site also has other 2010 boards available from K2 and Ride.

jimster716 06-04-2009 09:51 AM

Congrats! Hahahaha love the shot to show the rocker. ;-)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:21 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2