Just had an idea.
I generally know which boards/bindings I want.
Well, assuming I get the same bind/boot manufacturer (looking at salomon f22/f24 boots with the salomon relay type bindings)... the boots will be compatible with the bindings always.. right?
so should I just head into a local specialty shop to just buy boots and save money by buying the bindings/board online (if it indeed is cheaper online?)
I'm going back home this weekend so I will definitely have time to order.
1. do I need to detune a new boards's non effective edge?
2. is there any way i can mess up the board waxing it myself?
3. any problems with the boots/binding types I'm considering?
4. was wondering what length suggestions you guys had, I'm 5' 9" or 5' 8" or between or a bit above 5" 9', no idea exactly lol. 238 lbs, never summer heritage
5. oh shoot, I just realized my feet size might require a wide, although never summers are generally a bit wider... uhh, is this something I need to try locally?
Last edited by NoirX252; 08-05-2009 at 01:01 AM.