Sizing for Capita Ultrafear and Black Death Inc. - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2009, 03:19 AM   #1 (permalink)
jtai

Default Sizing for Capita Ultrafear and Black Death Inc.

Quick question. I'm 5'10" and 170lbs with 9.5 size boots. What size would you guys recommend for the Ultrafear 152cm or 156cm? Black Death Inc. 153 or 156cm? Thanks ahead of time.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-06-2009, 08:35 AM   #2 (permalink)

The Ultrafear is only available in 147, 151 or 155. The Ultrafear and Black Death are really different boards for different purposes. I'd say 155 for the Ultrafear though you could probably get away with the 151 if you prefer a shorter park board. For the Black Death I would almost say the 159 for all mountain but a 156 would be fine.

Just to add: I'm 5'-7", 190lbs and I bench 225lbs and squat 205lbs so board sizing is of the utmost importance especially my bench press. LMAO...sorry inside joke on this forum. But I got the Ultrafear 155 for park and my FCG in 159 for more all mtn freeride. :-P

Last edited by jimster716; 08-06-2009 at 11:33 AM.
jimster716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 02:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
mjd

I'm exactly your height and wieght and I ride a 2008 speed tribe 156. 156 is perfect. It's a damn stiff board though so it's made for ripping full throttle. No snow ballet or jibs with this.
mjd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 03:07 AM   #4 (permalink)

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtai View Post
Quick question. I'm 5'10" and 170lbs with 9.5 size boots. What size would you guys recommend for the Ultrafear 152cm or 156cm? Black Death Inc. 153 or 156cm? Thanks ahead of time.
First i will said ! i have rode 156 horroskope 156 last winter , i been riding for 16 yrs snowboards and surf 25 yrs and skate 3 yrs ...so

are you leasen now ? ultrafear is a more solid version from the horroskope (pioner board) you will ride more park than powder ! ok 152 will make the ultrafear 152 .

do you want to ride the all mountain and have a great time in the park ...take the 155 ultrafear will ride powder insane and park superfun.

ultrafear is stiffare harder or more solid than Horroskope. both boards are insane ,,,best board ever ride.

I rode uninc , jeremy jones , nitros, sdm , customs, butdo you want to have fun get the capita... never compare ... whorth varenda penny !

good look .. im gonig to surf Mexico at 24 september and back to snow in the 10 january ...will be ultrafear for me .. I allready have the horroskope. jajajaja see you out there.

Last edited by olas38; 09-05-2009 at 03:11 AM. Reason: im 5, 10 too and 150 lbs
olas38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 09:33 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by olas38 View Post
First i will said ! i have rode 156 horroskope 156 last winter , i been riding for 16 yrs snowboards and surf 25 yrs and skate 3 yrs ...so

are you leasen now ? ultrafear is a more solid version from the horroskope (pioner board) you will ride more park than powder ! ok 152 will make the ultrafear 152 .

do you want to ride the all mountain and have a great time in the park ...take the 155 ultrafear will ride powder insane and park superfun.

ultrafear is stiffare harder or more solid than Horroskope. both boards are insane ,,,best board ever ride.

I rode uninc , jeremy jones , nitros, sdm , customs, butdo you want to have fun get the capita... never compare ... whorth varenda penny !

good look .. im gonig to surf Mexico at 24 september and back to snow in the 10 january ...will be ultrafear for me .. I allready have the horroskope. jajajaja see you out there.
Huh????
Old 09-05-2009, 01:11 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLuiD View Post
Huh????
spirited driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 01:14 PM   #7 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Method is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 01:31 PM   #8 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Poeetctrd whiitn the park is a daaitmrc ldsncpaae of sueulrctpd cnnyaos and srnoaig cfifls, mtsloy from the 170 molliin year old tan to onagre-red ssoanntde of the Njaavo Fmtroiaon.

GOD IS DONUT
legallyillegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 10:48 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Method View Post
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Wow... Interesting fact and seems dead on to me. This was easy to comprehend!