Ive played the games... it looks cool. but no one gets that much air to be able to really take their feet off and do any tricks like that. its pointless to try really but here's my answers.
1. How long have you been snowboarding?
2. Do you ride Natural or Goofy?
3. How often do you snowboard during the winter?
3 or 4 times a week (every day if i could drive, next season
4. On a scale of 1 – 10, how much do you think that this product will enhance snowboarding? 1 = Not Much 10 = A Lot
one - no one will want them
5. What price would you be willing to pay for this product?
id get some actual bindings... maybe some rome targas... (I WOULDNT BUY THESE)
6. Would you solely use these bindings, or would you change between different bindings?
Even if i had these things id use other bindings all the time.
7. What is your preferred brand of snowboards?
Other - ROME
Sorry man, this doesnt look good for you.