User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-08-2009, 12:46 PM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Good customer service

Just wanted to give props to a couple companies that did me solid recently.

686: I bought a pair of Mannual pants late last season on a trip. Realized later that 1 thigh vent wouldn't unzip. Just got around to sending them in last week, and got an email back the same day they received them that they're going to send me a new pair of 09/10 Mannual Militant pants in the same color, which have slightly better water proofing than my previous pair. I also asked them what they were going to do with the old pants, as I was hoping to get them back as a spare pair since I'd only worn them a couple times. Dude said when they get clean/newish returns like mine, they end up donating them to Coats For Kids, or the like. Good on 'em.

Rome: I bought a set of 09/10 Targas from one of their regional riders, who said he never used them. Unfortunately he didn't have the stiff C-flex inserts. I wrote to Rome to see how I could pick up a set, and the guy said he's sending me a set via UPS, gratis. While not a huge deal, I thought it was way cool for them to put the time in cost into hooking me up for something totally outside of their obligation.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-08-2009, 04:21 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I was looking at 686 for my new pants. You just sold me on them for good.

I asked for one small binding part from Rome. Received 2 of them the next day with a bag full of stickers.

This might of belonged in the review section though.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode