Need help choosing my next board - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2009, 11:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
neb

Default Need help choosing my next board

I currently ride a K2 Fuse which I've had for 2-3 seasons now. It's been a great all round board that I've progressed heaps on, but now I'm starting to feel a bit restricted. I mainly like to freeride, and just hammer down runs. The problem with the Fuse is that it's just too unstable at high speeds, it may also be that's it's a bit short (150cm). But anyway it's gotten to the point where I can't keep up with my skier friends anymore, which is pretty annoying haha. But in saying that I also like doing the odd jump, box.. i haven't done much park stuff but it's something I would want to try more of, and want to try more stuff like 180s etc down runs. But I guess it's not possible to have a board that's great at everything, so the main thing I want is just something that's easy to carve down a run at high speeds, nice and stable over choppy/slushy snow. Skill level I'm comfortable on any intermediate run and have started on advanced runs this year. What boards would you recommend for me?

Also recommendations on size? I'm 64kg (141 lb) and 5'7. I have a feeling maybe around the 153cm mark would be more suitable
neb is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-08-2009, 11:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
Veteran Member

May look into the Bataleon and Never Summer brands. I would have more of a writeup for you but it's my bedtime...
Milo303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 11:34 PM   #3 (permalink)

yes check out NS. I am biased.
uvwmous is offline   Reply With Quote