Skate Banana ***ROTTEN EDITION*** - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-17-2009, 12:02 PM
Green Snow

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Thumbs up Skate Banana ***ROTTEN EDITION***

Lib-Tech Skate Banana *Rotten Edition*

(Excuse the chity pic's, they are with a cell)

I finally got my board!!!!! I have been wanting a Lib-tech Skate Banana to try this season but did not like how everyone had the damn bright green, and this years models has some other color's to choose from, but am not to fond of the new graffix. I found this SICK limited skate banana rotten edition, and had to get it. Funny as shit to, it has Gorge W. Bush on the top with a thumbs up That say's mission accomplished" and on the other end it's him giving the rocker devil horn's, LOL. I guess it's making fun of bush as to say'ing "what the F**k do mean, what mission accomplished?" This thing seems to have good flex (definitely NOT too soft, as some have said), I was amazed how lightweight it is, my last board feels like a tank compared to this. Will be interested to check out the reverse camber and magna traction. Can't wait for this season to come!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-17-2009, 12:53 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Looks good! It's fun seeing everyone post their new gear and getting all hyped! Season is just around the corner.

Didn't even know they made this. Wonder if they have a rotten pickle too? Hmm.

on Backcountry.com!
http://twitter.com/Mr_FLuiD
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-17-2009, 12:59 PM

thats way better then the normal grafix I hate the way the reg edition looks, even tho it wont stop me from getting one I would just sticker the hell out of it. im diggin this one tho, how much more was it to get it de-uglyfied?
I cant decide between the banana and the k2 www for a park board.
post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-17-2009, 01:03 PM
Green Snow

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLuiD View Post
Looks good! It's fun seeing everyone post their new gear and getting all hyped! Season is just around the corner.

Didn't even know they made this. Wonder if they have a rotten pickle too? Hmm.
Yea,the forum is definitely starting to come alive more as the season approaches . I didn't know they even made it either, was very surprised it has note been posted ANYWHERE. Will be nice that nobody else in the lift line will be rock'in the same board
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-17-2009, 01:10 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

THERE ARE SPECIFIC REASONS AS TO WHY I AM MORE LOCAL THAN YOU

GOD IS DONUT
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-17-2009, 01:23 PM
Green Snow

Haha, my wife even laughed at the board when she saw it saying " mission accomplished LOL, rotten bush on a rotten banana" and everyone knows he's a F*cktard for even doing that. There was only 200 of these boards made.
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-17-2009, 02:41 PM
Veteran Member

That thing looks awesome! What are you mounting on it?
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-17-2009, 02:43 PM
Veteran Member

it was a late season release from the first run of bananas a few years back ( so it predates the pickle )... its a salty peaks only edition ... the salty peaks graphic you see on the board isnt a sticker its part of the board.. salty has repped mervin for a long ass time and usually has some cool limited crap from them ... got the original banana from them the season prior to its national release
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-17-2009, 03:29 PM
Green Snow

Quote:
Originally Posted by burritosandsnow View Post
it was a late season release from the first run of bananas a few years back ( so it predates the pickle )... its a salty peaks only edition ... the salty peaks graphic you see on the board isnt a sticker its part of the board.. salty has repped mervin for a long ass time and usually has some cool limited crap from them ... got the original banana from them the season prior to its national release

It is an 09' and you are correct the top graphic is made into the board, NOT a decal. How did you like your banana ?? I am STOKED to try it out!
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-18-2009, 12:46 AM
chip23

that is a sick board dude! i have the 08 banana and i love it. great board, you'll love it.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode