Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums

Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/forum.php)
-   Boards (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/boards/)
-   -   boots for the park.... (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/boards/18162-boots-park.html)

Booshy 10-06-2009 08:34 PM

boots for the park....
 
does anyone have suggestions on what boots i should get. i usually ride in the park but need some boots that keep me dry an warm. i had the DC park boots for 3 years an were really good but didn't keep me dry... AT ALL!! any suggestions....?? please

CrazyTasu 10-07-2009 12:57 AM

Any thing thats not bottom line (mid to top line boots) should be fine keeping you dry, far as park boots go... its what makes your feet happy all day long

ATOTony76 10-07-2009 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyTasu (Post 187931)
Any thing thats not bottom line (mid to top line boots) should be fine keeping you dry, far as park boots go... its what makes your feet happy all day long

Thought you said the price of the gear didn't matter, it doesn't make you better. There for, this poor soul would be fine using kmart boots on sale for 10.99.

I quote you here:
Quote:

When will people learn that snowboard gear ( board,binding,boots and whatever ) isn't going to make them ride better or worst..

When will people learn that snowboard gear ( board,binding,boots and whatever ) certain gear isn't better then others..

its all preference.....

CrazyTasu 10-07-2009 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ATOTony76 (Post 187937)
Thought you said the price of the gear didn't matter, it doesn't make you better. There for, this poor soul would be fine using kmart boots on sale for 10.99.

I quote you here:

keeping feet dry and riding performance is 2 different thing.

lower end boots tend to wear off faster

this has nothing to do with performance... its basic knowledge

CrazyTasu 10-07-2009 01:41 AM

and also, are you really repling that im saying that you can get any non-snowboard boots and ride just as good as snowboard boots??????????

that was way too low, even for your own good.. think of something better to hate.

AirConditioning 10-07-2009 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ATOTony76 (Post 187937)
Thought you said the price of the gear didn't matter, it doesn't make you better. There for, this poor soul would be fine using kmart boots on sale for 10.99.

I quote you here:

+1


Burton and DC boots have really good padding. Not a fan of either brand, but I use midrange Burton boots because they really are padded well.

ATOTony76 10-07-2009 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyTasu (Post 187944)
keeping feet dry and riding performance is 2 different thing.

lower end boots tend to wear off faster

this has nothing to do with performance... its basic knowledge

aaahh so you don't think keeping your feet dry and warm has nothing to do with performance?

ATOTony76 10-07-2009 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AirConditioning (Post 187948)
+1


Burton and DC boots have really good padding. Not a fan of either brand, but I use midrange Burton boots because they really are padded well.

also check out vans, but def check out DC boots. They are the shit!

Flo 10-07-2009 01:47 AM

i got a pair of the dc park and the judge. Your right bout stayin wet! Im going for the libertines or the ozones this year. I like the ozones but dont want black and not sure bout the pink ones. Let me how it goes.

AirConditioning 10-07-2009 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flo (Post 187952)
i got a pair of the dc park and the judge. Your right bout stayin wet! Im going for the libertines or the ozones this year. I like the ozones but dont want black and not sure bout the pink ones. Let me how it goes.

Pink kicks ass dude. Git 'er done!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2