boots for the park.... - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2009, 09:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 88
Default boots for the park....

does anyone have suggestions on what boots i should get. i usually ride in the park but need some boots that keep me dry an warm. i had the DC park boots for 3 years an were really good but didn't keep me dry... AT ALL!! any suggestions....?? please

Last edited by Booshy; 10-06-2009 at 11:44 PM.
Booshy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 10-07-2009, 01:57 AM   #2 (permalink)
CrazyTasu
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Any thing thats not bottom line (mid to top line boots) should be fine keeping you dry, far as park boots go... its what makes your feet happy all day long
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 02:25 AM   #3 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
ATOTony76's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Mt. HOOD
Posts: 683
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyTasu View Post
Any thing thats not bottom line (mid to top line boots) should be fine keeping you dry, far as park boots go... its what makes your feet happy all day long
Thought you said the price of the gear didn't matter, it doesn't make you better. There for, this poor soul would be fine using kmart boots on sale for 10.99.

I quote you here:
Quote:
When will people learn that snowboard gear ( board,binding,boots and whatever ) isn't going to make them ride better or worst..

When will people learn that snowboard gear ( board,binding,boots and whatever ) certain gear isn't better then others..

its all preference.....
__________________
Union Danny Kass signature model
Lib Tech Skate Banana
K2 Darko Boots
Volcom Outerwear
Giro Goggles
ATOTony76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 02:39 AM   #4 (permalink)
CrazyTasu
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATOTony76 View Post
Thought you said the price of the gear didn't matter, it doesn't make you better. There for, this poor soul would be fine using kmart boots on sale for 10.99.

I quote you here:
keeping feet dry and riding performance is 2 different thing.

lower end boots tend to wear off faster

this has nothing to do with performance... its basic knowledge
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 02:41 AM   #5 (permalink)
CrazyTasu
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

and also, are you really repling that im saying that you can get any non-snowboard boots and ride just as good as snowboard boots??????????

that was way too low, even for your own good.. think of something better to hate.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 02:43 AM   #6 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
AirConditioning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: North-Shore/Whistler
Posts: 116
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATOTony76 View Post
Thought you said the price of the gear didn't matter, it doesn't make you better. There for, this poor soul would be fine using kmart boots on sale for 10.99.

I quote you here:
+1


Burton and DC boots have really good padding. Not a fan of either brand, but I use midrange Burton boots because they really are padded well.
__________________
AirConditioning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 02:44 AM   #7 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
ATOTony76's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Mt. HOOD
Posts: 683
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyTasu View Post
keeping feet dry and riding performance is 2 different thing.

lower end boots tend to wear off faster

this has nothing to do with performance... its basic knowledge
aaahh so you don't think keeping your feet dry and warm has nothing to do with performance?
__________________
Union Danny Kass signature model
Lib Tech Skate Banana
K2 Darko Boots
Volcom Outerwear
Giro Goggles
ATOTony76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 02:45 AM   #8 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
ATOTony76's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Mt. HOOD
Posts: 683
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirConditioning View Post
+1


Burton and DC boots have really good padding. Not a fan of either brand, but I use midrange Burton boots because they really are padded well.
also check out vans, but def check out DC boots. They are the shit!
__________________
Union Danny Kass signature model
Lib Tech Skate Banana
K2 Darko Boots
Volcom Outerwear
Giro Goggles
ATOTony76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 02:47 AM   #9 (permalink)
Flo
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

i got a pair of the dc park and the judge. Your right bout stayin wet! Im going for the libertines or the ozones this year. I like the ozones but dont want black and not sure bout the pink ones. Let me how it goes.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 02:50 AM   #10 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
AirConditioning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: North-Shore/Whistler
Posts: 116
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flo View Post
i got a pair of the dc park and the judge. Your right bout stayin wet! Im going for the libertines or the ozones this year. I like the ozones but dont want black and not sure bout the pink ones. Let me how it goes.
Pink kicks ass dude. Git 'er done!
__________________
AirConditioning is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:13 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums