Does a 156cm Yes The Greats 2016 sound like a good option for me? - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2015, 09:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
Question Does a 156cm Yes The Greats 2016 sound like a good option for me?

I'm thinking of buying a Yes Greats as an all mountain board because I understand it has some stiffness and pop for more aggressive riding but it does pretty well in powder too. I enjoy carving and also bouncing around a bit off features, but not into park riding.

Iím a man, 5í9Ē (175cm), currently about 140lbs (64kg) although that will go up to around 155lbs (70kg) and my boot size is a US 10.5 (EU 44.5 I think). Iím used to riding a 154cm or 155cm board, mostly on groomers with occasional powder.

I'd be getting a 156cm board since that's what is available to me. Based on my weight and riding style it seems like this would be OK, but since I can't actually try the board out or get my hands on one to look at before buying I'm unsure.

It would be great to hear from anybody who rides a Yes Greats, or just has an opinion. Thanks!
ganjaninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-15-2015, 12:12 AM   #2 (permalink)
Cool Done

Replying to myself since I decided to just buy it. I'm pretty sure it will be perfect, I was just reluctant cause it's not cheap. Going to take it out this weekend if it comes in time
ganjaninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 01:16 AM   #3 (permalink)

I got a 56 and 58 Greats. The 58 is one of my main rides and favorite boards of all time. Ride it anywhere in any snow: just an awsome board.
rambob is offline   Reply With Quote

sizing, sizing snowboard, yes the greats