Board Size: Too Small?
I'm looking to buy a new board since I've had a 2004 M3 Cap 154cm for about 5 years now. I'm really into riding the mountain, ollying rollers, butters, ollie spins, etc which is about 65% of my riding. The other 35% is spent in the park. I am 5'8 and weigh 190lbs with a size 10 boot. I've been looking to get a rome agent since I've heard the board qualities are exactly what I am looking for (tons of pop/flex, yet still sturdy at speed/trails). However, I've been looking at sizing charts and it says I would need like 157 for my weight which is clearly too big. I ride a 154 right now and would like something smaller that I can really control and minipulate around the mountain. I was thinking 152. Any thoughts?
Last edited by S.O.V; 10-13-2009 at 03:14 PM.