User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-22-2009, 07:30 AM
I3urtonfeind

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Burton CO2's vs. Triads

looking to buy one or the other. I found them for the same price, and I dont have ANY experience with the co2's. Im all mountain and some moderate backcountry. What would you do?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-22-2009, 10:36 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
The main difference between the two, is the stiffness. I have the Co2's and I love them to death. They really clamp my foot to my board and it's got great, and I mean GREAT responsiveness. The only bindings stiffer than the Co2s (With Burton that is) are the C60's.
I would say the C02s are definitely more of a freeride binding than the Triads. I'll always stick with my C02s simply because I hate parks with a passion. I'm all freeride+backcountry. For all-mountain however, you may want something a little more forgiving. Just my opinion though!

Hope this helped a little!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-22-2009, 11:40 AM
I3urtonfeind

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
That is exactly what I was looking to hear. and It looks lik the co2's are the way to go. Thanks for the input!
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-22-2009, 02:23 PM
von

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
You can always switch up your parts aka franken binders. I wanted something that be used on a park board so I put triad highbacks on my Co2s. I may switch out the co2 straps and triad highbacks if I can find mission trays to create a park binder.
DSCN0619SMALL.jpg

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode