Never Summer Snowboards at the www.wrightlife.com - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2007, 02:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
hope

Default Never Summer Snowboards at the www.wrightlife.com

My Never Summer Legacy board found at Disc Golf and Ultimate Frisbee® Store :: The Wright Life is excellent for all around riding and never disappoints on the best powder days or on the hard pack days. It screams on the groomers and turns on a dime in the bumps. Once in a while, I drop into the pipe and try out a few jumps. The board has a good range of flexibility and stiffness to work well in all riding situations on the mountain. Depending on the conditions, any type of riding is heaven on this board! It is truly the best all mountain board I have ever owned. With the right Never Summer board, you too can experience the possibilities!

I was introduced to my first Never Summer snowboard by the awesome staff at the Wright Life in Fort Collins, Colorado. The Wright Life has some of the most experienced staff in the industry. What’s cool about this shop is everyone who works there rides. Their staff has all levels of abilities and riding styles enabling them to outfit you with the best equipment choices for your riding ability. Never Summer boards are some of the staff’s favorites and they should know; they test out all the boards they carry. Check them out at Disc Golf and Ultimate Frisbee® Store :: The Wright Life.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-19-2007, 03:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
Bobbo3234

so..what is this forum's policy on spam?