Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums

Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/forum.php)
-   Boards (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/boards/)
-   -   Is flux bindings ok? (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/boards/18883-flux-bindings-ok.html)

tlatmdeh 10-24-2009 10:32 PM

Is flux bindings ok?

Hey you know the bindings when you just put your boots in and you are done (i dont remember) but ones from flux even though they dont work what i said)

Anyways, i was thinking of buying that but heard it is REALLY loose. Is it that loose? Im not gonna jump high and get a lot of air, mostly riding and a bit of really tiny jumps. Would it still affect my riding or would it be ok? And could you recommend me a model?

w3iiipu 10-24-2009 10:41 PM

dude srsly?

quit making new topics...its annoying and its not gonna get u anywhere

i understand 500 bucks is a lot for a 14 yr old...but make up ur mind alrdy...
do some of ur own research instead of creating a new topic for every questions u have...
________
ShinyKiss

tlatmdeh 10-24-2009 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by w3iiipu (Post 195554)
dude srsly?

quit making new topics...its annoying and its not gonna get u anywhere

i understand 500 bucks is a lot for a 14 yr old...but make up ur mind alrdy...
do some of ur own research instead of creating a new topic for every questions u have...

Dude it's a total different topic i was asking what i should get and im asking how stable flux bindings are.. totally different if you are not gonna answer quit writing shit. just ignore it comfortable dat way.

return2heaven 10-25-2009 12:12 AM

flux bindings are not for you. next topic

Cr0_Reps_Smit 10-25-2009 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by return2heaven (Post 195584)

and why do you say that? i think flux make awesome bindings and they are actually really stable for all mtn riding. the flux super titans would prob be the model you'd want to look at but the super emblems would work well too if you wanted something with slightly softer flex but still stable.

MunkySpunk 10-25-2009 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tlatmdeh (Post 195552)
Anyways, i was thinking of buying that but heard it is REALLY loose.

Flux bindings have an entire line. Some are soft, some are stiff.

Really, go to their website yourself.

Listen to the netiquette advice people are giving you and you'll find them a lot more receptive to answering your questions.
Quote:

Originally Posted by return2heaven (Post 195584)

A well thought out stand based on a solid foundation and supporting arguments leading to a logical conclusion. Way to go.

return2heaven 10-25-2009 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MunkySpunk (Post 195681)
Flux bindings have an entire line. Some are soft, some are stiff.

Really, go to their website yourself.

Listen to the netiquette advice people are giving you and you'll find them a lot more receptive to answering your questions.
A well thought out stand based on a solid foundation and supporting arguments leading to a logical conclusion. Way to go.

I guess my sarcasm didn't come across on the internet. if I thought this kid was legit I would've given him a straight answer...

MunkySpunk 10-25-2009 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by return2heaven (Post 195758)
I guess my sarcasm didn't come across on the internet. if I thought this kid was legit I would've given him a straight answer...

:thumbsup: