K2 WWW Rocker - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
User Tag List

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-25-2009, 01:31 PM
yeahdan57
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Question K2 WWW Rocker

I picked up the K2 WWW Rocker the other day at my local shop. It is the 08/09 152. I am about 120 pounds, and 5'5" or 5'6". I have a size ten boot.
Will this board be too big for me? I hear that you are able size down 5 cm on this board, and i am afraid this is too big.
Should i go back to the store and get this in 148?

Last edited by yeahdan57; 10-25-2009 at 01:37 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-25-2009, 02:22 PM
xtreme23
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeahdan57 View Post
I picked up the K2 WWW Rocker the other day at my local shop. It is the 08/09 152. I am about 120 pounds, and 5'5" or 5'6". I have a size ten boot.
Will this board be too big for me? I hear that you are able size down 5 cm on this board, and i am afraid this is too big.
Should i go back to the store and get this in 148?
im 5"8 155 and was considering the 152 WWW. it went up to my chin so based on ur weight/height i think 148 might not be a bad size for you
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-25-2009, 02:35 PM
Veteran Member
 
Method's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Post Falls,ID
Posts: 622
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtreme23 View Post
it went up to my chin

ugh

2903482084-028348
Method is offline  
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-25-2009, 02:58 PM
xtreme23
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Method View Post
ugh

2903482084-028348
lol i knew someone would say something to that.. i was just giving a size reference not a definite "up to my chin = perfect fit"
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-26-2009, 02:00 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 96
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
If you're 120lbs I'd say 152 is a lot of board to toss around if you're mostly jibbing and hitting rails. I tend to ride small. I'm 155lbs, 5'8" and ride a 148 mostly. But if you've always riden a 152, the extra effective edge is only going to help you on booters and at high speeds. Might not be a bad thing if that's the size you're used to riding.
Anor is offline  
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-26-2009, 11:21 AM
yeahdan57
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anor View Post
If you're 120lbs I'd say 152 is a lot of board to toss around if you're mostly jibbing and hitting rails. I tend to ride small. I'm 155lbs, 5'8" and ride a 148 mostly. But if you've always riden a 152, the extra effective edge is only going to help you on booters and at high speeds. Might not be a bad thing if that's the size you're used to riding.
I like to do jumps and rails. Last year I rode a 158, but it was my friends. I had to borrow his because i didnt have a board.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-26-2009, 12:08 PM
Senior Member
 
ifresh21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 222
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeahdan57 View Post
I like to do jumps and rails. Last year I rode a 158, but it was my friends. I had to borrow his because i didnt have a board.
That is insanely long for you.

If that is what your used to 152 will be fine lol.

If your really into rails getting the 48 would be good its up to you. if you plan on growing soon 152 is def good
ifresh21 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome