Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums

Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/forum.php)
-   Boards (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/boards/)
-   -   Good bindings for Capita Indoor Survival/Sierrascope? (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/boards/19061-good-bindings-capita-indoor-survival-sierrascope.html)

ifresh21 10-29-2009 12:45 PM

Good bindings for Capita Indoor Survival/Sierrascope?
 
Im getting the Sierrascope. Its similar to the Indoor Survival with the shape of a Horrorscope.

Any binding recommendations?

Thanks

mjd 10-29-2009 12:49 PM

Union Force- the white ones.

ifresh21 10-29-2009 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mjd (Post 197767)
Union Force- the white ones.

Why does everyone recommend "Union Forces" lol. Its like everyone works for Union haha.

Are those like the best bindings ever?

How about Ride and Rome and Bur(ok not them) ? Has anyone tried those? How do they compare?

tekniq33 10-29-2009 01:25 PM

Ride delta mvmt and if you care about matching it to the board, the purple would look pretty sick if I am remembering the sierrascope colors correctly.

ifresh21 10-29-2009 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tekniq33 (Post 197778)
Ride delta mvmt and if you care about matching it to the board, the purple would look pretty sick if I am remembering the sierrascope colors correctly.


The one im getting is blue.

That seems like a good binding. Hopefully I can demo it.

I already have cartels which I heard are good so I should be fine for a while.

Im trying to ditch burton though cuz they are gay.

And I LOVE!! the idea of the canted footbeds. Wide stances can be tough on the knees

mjd 10-29-2009 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ifresh21 (Post 197768)
Why does everyone recommend "Union Forces" lol. Its like everyone works for Union haha.

Are those like the best bindings ever?

How about Ride and Rome and Bur(ok not them) ? Has anyone tried those? How do they compare?

Because they are best suited for Capita boards. Both companies are part of the C3 coalition and I think they work together to make their products compatible with each other. What's the best binders for a Mod or Graft? I'd tell you 390s or Targas. UnInc or Hero? I'd say Cartels. And I have had/ridden all these.

ifresh21 10-29-2009 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mjd (Post 197806)
Because they are best suited for Capita boards. Both companies are part of the C3 coalition and I think they work together to make their products compatible with each other. What's the best binders for a Mod or Graft? I'd tell you 390s or Targas. UnInc or Hero? I'd say Cartels. And I have had/ridden all these.

Capita makes lots of different snowboards I don't see how the compatibility works. Im sure you know more than I do though.

-Would you say the flex of the cartels is good for what I need though then?


If so, the only reason I am gonna buy new bindings is to get those canted footbeds that ride makes. Wide stances totally throw the knees out of alignment so these seem awesome.


-What is better Ride Delta Or Ride Contraband?

mjd 10-29-2009 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ifresh21 (Post 197820)
Capita makes lots of different snowboards I don't see how the compatibility works. Im sure you know more than I do though.

-Would you say the flex of the cartels is good for what I need though then?


If so, the only reason I am gonna buy new bindings is to get those canted footbeds that ride makes. Wide stances totally throw the knees out of alignment so these seem awesome.


-What is better Ride Delta Or Ride Contraband?

....and Union makes more than one binding.

As for the Cartels that I have they wouldn't work on anything but EST boards. But they do have canted foot beds which feel pretty sexy.

I don't know anything about Ride bindings.

tekniq33 10-29-2009 03:04 PM

I think ride has a solidly constructed binding (a little heavy for some), some of the best straps around (especially the webby toe strap) and the wedgie footbeds are sweet. Contraband and any other bindings are totally different. I have never used the contras but supposedly they are pretty sweet, IF you set them up properly which is really important.

LTshredTN 10-29-2009 04:34 PM

Unions is what most people with capita boards uses but i got some Burton missions cause i got a awsome deal on them! if $$$ isnt a issue id get the Union forces...


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:40 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2