Good bindings for Capita Indoor Survival/Sierrascope? - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
User Tag List

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-29-2009, 01:45 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
ifresh21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 222
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Good bindings for Capita Indoor Survival/Sierrascope?

Im getting the Sierrascope. Its similar to the Indoor Survival with the shape of a Horrorscope.

Any binding recommendations?

Thanks
ifresh21 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-29-2009, 01:49 PM
mjd
Senior Member
 
mjd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: neverbored RI
Posts: 375
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Union Force- the white ones.
mjd is offline  
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-29-2009, 01:52 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
ifresh21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 222
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjd View Post
Union Force- the white ones.
Why does everyone recommend "Union Forces" lol. Its like everyone works for Union haha.

Are those like the best bindings ever?

How about Ride and Rome and Bur(ok not them) ? Has anyone tried those? How do they compare?

Last edited by ifresh21; 10-29-2009 at 01:55 PM.
ifresh21 is offline  
post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-29-2009, 02:25 PM
Veteran Member
 
tekniq33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 771
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Ride delta mvmt and if you care about matching it to the board, the purple would look pretty sick if I am remembering the sierrascope colors correctly.
tekniq33 is offline  
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-29-2009, 03:00 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
ifresh21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 222
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tekniq33 View Post
Ride delta mvmt and if you care about matching it to the board, the purple would look pretty sick if I am remembering the sierrascope colors correctly.

The one im getting is blue.

That seems like a good binding. Hopefully I can demo it.

I already have cartels which I heard are good so I should be fine for a while.

Im trying to ditch burton though cuz they are gay.

And I LOVE!! the idea of the canted footbeds. Wide stances can be tough on the knees
ifresh21 is offline  
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-29-2009, 03:06 PM
mjd
Senior Member
 
mjd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: neverbored RI
Posts: 375
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ifresh21 View Post
Why does everyone recommend "Union Forces" lol. Its like everyone works for Union haha.

Are those like the best bindings ever?

How about Ride and Rome and Bur(ok not them) ? Has anyone tried those? How do they compare?
Because they are best suited for Capita boards. Both companies are part of the C3 coalition and I think they work together to make their products compatible with each other. What's the best binders for a Mod or Graft? I'd tell you 390s or Targas. UnInc or Hero? I'd say Cartels. And I have had/ridden all these.
mjd is offline  
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-29-2009, 03:34 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
ifresh21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 222
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjd View Post
Because they are best suited for Capita boards. Both companies are part of the C3 coalition and I think they work together to make their products compatible with each other. What's the best binders for a Mod or Graft? I'd tell you 390s or Targas. UnInc or Hero? I'd say Cartels. And I have had/ridden all these.
Capita makes lots of different snowboards I don't see how the compatibility works. Im sure you know more than I do though.

-Would you say the flex of the cartels is good for what I need though then?


If so, the only reason I am gonna buy new bindings is to get those canted footbeds that ride makes. Wide stances totally throw the knees out of alignment so these seem awesome.


-What is better Ride Delta Or Ride Contraband?

Last edited by ifresh21; 10-29-2009 at 03:40 PM.
ifresh21 is offline  
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-29-2009, 03:59 PM
mjd
Senior Member
 
mjd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: neverbored RI
Posts: 375
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ifresh21 View Post
Capita makes lots of different snowboards I don't see how the compatibility works. Im sure you know more than I do though.

-Would you say the flex of the cartels is good for what I need though then?


If so, the only reason I am gonna buy new bindings is to get those canted footbeds that ride makes. Wide stances totally throw the knees out of alignment so these seem awesome.


-What is better Ride Delta Or Ride Contraband?
....and Union makes more than one binding.

As for the Cartels that I have they wouldn't work on anything but EST boards. But they do have canted foot beds which feel pretty sexy.

I don't know anything about Ride bindings.
mjd is offline  
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-29-2009, 04:04 PM
Veteran Member
 
tekniq33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 771
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I think ride has a solidly constructed binding (a little heavy for some), some of the best straps around (especially the webby toe strap) and the wedgie footbeds are sweet. Contraband and any other bindings are totally different. I have never used the contras but supposedly they are pretty sweet, IF you set them up properly which is really important.
tekniq33 is offline  
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-29-2009, 05:34 PM
Veteran Member
 
LTshredTN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 569
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Unions is what most people with capita boards uses but i got some Burton missions cause i got a awsome deal on them! if $$$ isnt a issue id get the Union forces...
LTshredTN is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome