help me pick a board - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
User Tag List

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-03-2009, 01:39 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
CalvaryCougar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 249
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Exclamation help me pick a board

okay im 6' 3" 180 i ride mostly park about 80% of the time and runs the other 20% i go out to the west for one trip a year and ride pow. I wear a size 13 shoe so i need a wide board. I need a true twin, and i have become interested in the fix because of the zero camber but i dont think i can ride it because of my big feet lol. im looking at the ride kink 2010 but im concerned it may be too soft to hit some of the booters i hit. i hope to hit 40 ft booters this year. but i would also like a board to press and be soft that way. maybe im asking too much. haha..o and i need a board under 400 dollars preferably a 09 board to save money

UPDATE: i think i narrowed it down to the ride kink 2010 and the k2 parkstar 2010. the question is it seems the ride kink doesnt have rocker...is that correct?

Last edited by CalvaryCougar; 11-03-2009 at 10:07 AM.
CalvaryCougar is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-03-2009, 10:07 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
CalvaryCougar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 249
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
bump..........
CalvaryCougar is offline  
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-03-2009, 11:12 AM
Senior Member
 
ifresh21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 222
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
yes
10chara
ifresh21 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome