ride kink vs ride crush - Page 2 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2009, 01:10 PM   #11 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sook View Post
I don't think you're a moron and I don't think that any of my questions were condescending in the least. We only know as much about you as you tell people in your posts so at first, it just seemed like you were asking which noodle will be better suited to hit 40 foot airs which isn't exactly a straightforward question to answer. It sounds like you want the best all-mountain deck under $400, but your questions are geared toward jib sticks. I'm not trying to be a dick but I'm obviously not helping you so good luck in your search.
man, i don't know if he can be helped. People have been trying, and he's basically asking what noodle and what park binding is best for riding all mountain and hitting big booters. He's not looking at the right type of gear, and he's not open to other suggestions that would be more suited towards what riding he is asking for
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-04-2009, 02:01 PM   #12 (permalink)

Default not you man!

Quote:
I don't think you're a moron and I don't think that any of my questions were condescending in the least. We only know as much about you as you tell people in your posts so at first, it just seemed like you were asking which noodle will be better suited to hit 40 foot airs which isn't exactly a straightforward question to answer. It sounds like you want the best all-mountain deck under $400, but your questions are geared toward jib sticks. I'm not trying to be a dick but I'm obviously not helping you so good luck in your search.
no no no not you man! your where a great help...just some other people LOL sorry if it seemed like i was blaming you!
CalvaryCougar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 02:06 PM   #13 (permalink)

only the people who are saying i shouldnt be asking this question on this forum cause its so easy to figure out, even then im not mad about it! im asking really to the people who have ridden both.
this is what i was talking about sorry if it seems like im being a jerk...

^you guys are helping alot and i appricated it...im not trying to be a jerk to anybody

im sorry again lol
Old 11-04-2009, 02:12 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalvaryCougar View Post
only the people who are saying i shouldnt be asking this question on this forum cause its so easy to figure out, even then im not mad about it! im asking really to the people who have ridden both.
this is what i was talking about sorry if it seems like im being a jerk...

^you guys are helping alot and i appricated it...im not trying to be a jerk to anybody

im sorry again lol
Its cool I don't take offense at anything I read on forums anyways. Like I've mentioned, I've only ridden the 09 Kink and I wouldn't enter a big air comp on it unless you are T Rice.
Old 11-04-2009, 02:18 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Its cool I don't take offense at anything I read on forums anyways. Like I've mentioned, I've only ridden the 09 Kink and I wouldn't enter a big air comp on it unless you are T Rice.
whats the problem with the kink and big air...wouldnt the normal camber stablize it enough to ride it?
i mean i rode a burton bullet in it last year, and it seemed alright, will it just be too unstable in the take off? or will i seriously injure myself trying to land it because its too soft?
Old 11-04-2009, 02:23 PM   #16 (permalink)

i think ive made the decison to get the crush...although not sure if i like the graphics
Old 11-04-2009, 03:21 PM   #17 (permalink)
Veteran Member

You should be looking at the horrorscope fk if you don't want to spend over $400 on a board, or a Capita Stairmaster. The stairmaster is stiffer than the Kink but is still buttereable, and can be taken off of decent sized kickers also, although the horrorscope would be the better choice, but slightly more expensive and slightly stiffer, but still easily butter/pressable
redlude97 is offline   Reply With Quote