ride kink vs ride crush - Page 2 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2009, 01:10 PM   #11 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
m_jel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Pickering
Posts: 574
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sook View Post
I don't think you're a moron and I don't think that any of my questions were condescending in the least. We only know as much about you as you tell people in your posts so at first, it just seemed like you were asking which noodle will be better suited to hit 40 foot airs which isn't exactly a straightforward question to answer. It sounds like you want the best all-mountain deck under $400, but your questions are geared toward jib sticks. I'm not trying to be a dick but I'm obviously not helping you so good luck in your search.
man, i don't know if he can be helped. People have been trying, and he's basically asking what noodle and what park binding is best for riding all mountain and hitting big booters. He's not looking at the right type of gear, and he's not open to other suggestions that would be more suited towards what riding he is asking for
__________________
redbubble.com/people/mkelly06
snowyunicornlove.blogspot.com
m_jel is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-04-2009, 02:01 PM   #12 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
CalvaryCougar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 243
Default not you man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sook View Post
I don't think you're a moron and I don't think that any of my questions were condescending in the least. We only know as much about you as you tell people in your posts so at first, it just seemed like you were asking which noodle will be better suited to hit 40 foot airs which isn't exactly a straightforward question to answer. It sounds like you want the best all-mountain deck under $400, but your questions are geared toward jib sticks. I'm not trying to be a dick but I'm obviously not helping you so good luck in your search.
no no no not you man! your where a great help...just some other people LOL sorry if it seemed like i was blaming you!
CalvaryCougar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 02:06 PM   #13 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
CalvaryCougar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 243
Default

only the people who are saying i shouldnt be asking this question on this forum cause its so easy to figure out, even then im not mad about it! im asking really to the people who have ridden both.
this is what i was talking about sorry if it seems like im being a jerk...

^you guys are helping alot and i appricated it...im not trying to be a jerk to anybody

im sorry again lol
CalvaryCougar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 02:12 PM   #14 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
sook's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Upland, CA
Posts: 439
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalvaryCougar View Post
only the people who are saying i shouldnt be asking this question on this forum cause its so easy to figure out, even then im not mad about it! im asking really to the people who have ridden both.
this is what i was talking about sorry if it seems like im being a jerk...

^you guys are helping alot and i appricated it...im not trying to be a jerk to anybody

im sorry again lol
Its cool I don't take offense at anything I read on forums anyways. Like I've mentioned, I've only ridden the 09 Kink and I wouldn't enter a big air comp on it unless you are T Rice.
__________________
Evo | 390 | Kaiju
sook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 02:18 PM   #15 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
CalvaryCougar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 243
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sook View Post
Its cool I don't take offense at anything I read on forums anyways. Like I've mentioned, I've only ridden the 09 Kink and I wouldn't enter a big air comp on it unless you are T Rice.
whats the problem with the kink and big air...wouldnt the normal camber stablize it enough to ride it?
i mean i rode a burton bullet in it last year, and it seemed alright, will it just be too unstable in the take off? or will i seriously injure myself trying to land it because its too soft?
CalvaryCougar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 02:23 PM   #16 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
CalvaryCougar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 243
Default

i think ive made the decison to get the crush...although not sure if i like the graphics
CalvaryCougar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 03:21 PM   #17 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
redlude97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Seattle/Portland
Posts: 1,068
Default

You should be looking at the horrorscope fk if you don't want to spend over $400 on a board, or a Capita Stairmaster. The stairmaster is stiffer than the Kink but is still buttereable, and can be taken off of decent sized kickers also, although the horrorscope would be the better choice, but slightly more expensive and slightly stiffer, but still easily butter/pressable
redlude97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:31 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums