User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-07-2009, 10:14 AM Thread Starter
oxi

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
binding size?

Hey I've got 32 stw boa boots size 9 and i'm thinking about getting ride spi bindings. Wondering if i should get M or L size bindings?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-07-2009, 10:24 AM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
In this model, you definitely want the Large.

For men's boots the Medium is designed for sizes 5-8 and the Large from 8-11.

It is always a good idea to try to be in the middle of a bindings size range, so that you have max adjustability.

Hope that helps.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-07-2009, 12:48 PM

Yeah go for the Large.
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-07-2009, 01:21 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hi Oxi,

I saw that you submitted your address for the give-away I did over on the Flow thread http://www.snowboardingforum.com/gen...ype-boots.html. Well, you weren't first on that one, but here is a little bonus. We think that the Tennine Marc Frank Montoya Pro model bindings are top notch and will hang with any conventional bindings in the industry.

I'm going to hook you up with a free pair of the 2009's. Post up some pics when you get them, and be sure to let us know your honest opinion of the bindings after you've beat on them.

Marc Frank invented the Toe-cap strap that everone has now borrowed for their own bindings, and T9 has come up with many other innovations that are now standards in the industry. Like the Flow bindings they have one of the best warranty rates in the business. Last year we sold over 1,000 pair and we replaced six straps, 2 ratchets, and one highback.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-07-2009, 01:27 PM Thread Starter
oxi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiredsport View Post
Hi Oxi,

I saw that you submitted your address for the give-away I did over on the Flow thread http://www.snowboardingforum.com/gen...ype-boots.html. Well, you weren't first on that one, but here is a little bonus. We think that the Tennine Marc Frank Montoya Pro model bindings are top notch and will hang with any conventional bindings in the industry.

I'm going to hook you up with a free pair of the 2009's. Post up some pics when you get them, and be sure to let us know your honest opinion of the bindings after you've beat on them.

Marc Frank invented the Toe-cap strap that everone has now borrowed for their own bindings, and T9 has come up with many other innovations that are now standards in the industry. Like the Flow bindings they have one of the best warranty rates in the business. Last year we sold over 1,000 pair and we replaced six straps, 2 ratchets, and one highback.
Man this guy is awesome!! Thanks! Will definitely try them on and post pics on my trip this xmas!
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-07-2009, 01:51 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Stoked to help you out man. Everyone kicks it out for the already pro level guys, but we have always liked to get some SWAG into the hands of real riders - the core of the sport.

I will send you a pair of these Monday morning Technine Montoya MFM 2009 Snowboard Bindings.

Merry Christmas
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-07-2009, 04:35 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Actually

I have size 8 K2 Darkos.

They have the same footprint width as size 9/9.5 DC Graphix? Scout? whatever boots.

They fit into MEDIUM Ride CADs (just fit, but they're in there).

Throw in some Shift Discs and there's plenty of extra room length-wise.

THERE ARE SPECIFIC REASONS AS TO WHY I AM MORE LOCAL THAN YOU

GOD IS DONUT

Last edited by legallyillegal; 11-07-2009 at 04:39 PM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode