How should I sticker up this board? - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2009, 09:13 AM   #1 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 72
Default How should I sticker up this board?

I got a crap load of stickers and was wanting to sticker up my board. Its kind of a hard board to sticker i would think tho. Do you guys have any ideas.



thats just the top but thats all i could find.thanks
skylar is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-10-2009, 09:43 AM   #2 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Mountains
Posts: 10,194
Default

personally I'd peel the adhesive off the back of said sticker and then place it on the board, but I don't know how you do it.
__________________
Angry Snowboarder Because someone has to call it how they see it!
BurtonAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 09:51 AM   #3 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
killclimbz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Front Range
Posts: 10,876
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtonAvenger View Post
personally I'd peel the adhesive off the back of said sticker and then place it on the board, but I don't know how you do it.
I'm sure if those directions don't work for you, the neighbor's kid can show you how...
killclimbz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 10:12 AM   #4 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
ifresh21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 222
Default

-
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtonAvenger View Post
personally I'd peel the adhesive off the back of said sticker and then place it on the board, but I don't know how you do it.
-

I agree!
ifresh21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 10:28 AM   #5 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
MunkySpunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Berkshires
Posts: 3,212
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by skylar View Post
I got a crap load of stickers and was wanting to sticker up my board. Its kind of a hard board to sticker i would think tho. Do you guys have any ideas.
Want to express your individuality by putting stickers on your board like everyone else, huh? I'm down with that.

You should just put a full top layer of stickers on the topsheet, not one single exposed square centimeter. That way, people can readily tell you're a gaudy snowpunk with no taste, one decade removed from being called a gaper. On gaper day in 2025, everyone will come to the hill dressed up in technine gear with no less than 15 metric tons of stickers per board.

Let's not forget the gangsta rap blasting on the skullcandy, that's integral to the gaper outfit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtonAvenger View Post
personally I'd peel the adhesive off the back of said sticker and then place it on the board, but I don't know how you do it.
Bloody conformist.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killclimbz View Post
I'm sure if those directions don't work for you, the neighbor's kid can show you how...
Don't forget to ask for lessons in tying your boots while you're at it.
__________________
"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity."

10/11 - 24, Smote on Feb 13
MunkySpunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 10:33 AM   #6 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
AWNOW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Colorado
Posts: 716
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunkySpunk View Post
Want to express your individuality by putting stickers on your board like everyone else, huh? I'm down with that.

You should just put a full top layer of stickers on the topsheet, not one single exposed square centimeter. That way, people can readily tell you're a gaudy snowpunk with no taste, one decade removed from being called a gaper. On gaper day in 2025, everyone will come to the hill dressed up in technine gear with no less than 15 metric tons of stickers per board.
Lol, I dress like the neff wearing wanksters on gaper day already.
AWNOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 11:05 AM   #7 (permalink)
Banda1d
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

i have a stencil of squirtle i'm going to spray on my board haha
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 11:18 AM   #8 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Glade Ripper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 794
Default

most useless thread posted this week
Glade Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 11:26 AM   #9 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
Cr0_Reps_Smit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: SMiThville, NJ (Summit County in winter)
Posts: 1,649
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banda1d View Post
i have a stencil of squirtle i'm going to spray on my board haha
its all about bulbasaur man
__________________
Cr0_Reps_Smit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 01:16 PM   #10 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
m_jel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Pickering
Posts: 574
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr0_Reps_Smit View Post
its all about bulbasaur man
charzard was the king
__________________
redbubble.com/people/mkelly06
snowyunicornlove.blogspot.com
m_jel is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:29 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums