Need some advice on Santa Cruz Muse - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2009, 01:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
SnowBaby 44

Default Need some advice on Santa Cruz Muse

Hey guys/gals,
This is my first post. Ive been boarding for years. Im a all mountian rider. I like to do tree runs and powder runs. I have a 145 lib tech board...Ive been using for years...and well its pretty damn hammered I recently came across a snowboard on Craigslist. Its a 148 Santa Cruz Muse. I want alil longer board for those powder runs and I have been looking for a 148/149. I was just going to see what you guys thought of the Santa Cruz Muse. Have you heard good things about them. Are they durable boards...just some opinions and insight would be great...the board was only used one season and they are moving and selling it for $50 this is normally a $300 dollar board! Pretty good deal for me! But, I cant seem to find many reviews on it online...What do you guys think of it? Heres a picture of the Santa Cruz Muse

Last edited by SnowBaby 44; 11-13-2009 at 01:42 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-13-2009, 03:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Santa Cruz is not the company it once was. I am not sure where their boards stand now, but I know they are getting pretty close to Lamar status...
killclimbz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 08:17 PM   #3 (permalink)

Sounds like a good price to me. I enjoyed riding an allstar and that had a slower base than this. It had a problem where the topsheet cracked but they happily replace it on warranty. My friends got an allstar thats survived 4 years of punishment so i don't hold it against them. The muse seems to be the allstar alternative a decent all round board.

http://www.bukisa.com/people/G2309
G2309 is offline   Reply With Quote