Need help picking out a new wide board - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2007, 03:20 AM   #1 (permalink)
ParkerRoss85

Default Need help picking out a new wide board

So I bought a new 161 devun walsh 02 back in 03 when my feet were 11's i have size 13's now so when i used it last season i had horrible toe drag and heel it sucked slowed me way down... so this season I wanted to go with something else wider I'm 6'3" 190lbs size 13 feet.... Ive been looking at the Rome flag, manual, or slash... also the Endeavor colour... the Gnu CHB... the Forum raider last board was forum but ive heard they arnt as good anymore so not so sure about forum... right now im leaning more towards the flag or slash.... so yeah im open to anything wanting to spend around 270-350 at most..... also is there a big difference between the 07/08 flag and the 06/07 flag.... Also I have forum like 03 or 04 ATA bindings and dc phase boots do you think its time to upgrade those too or do you think they are still good for a couple seasons share your thoughts with me please... thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-24-2007, 09:28 AM   #2 (permalink)

Ok. So your stats are Weight: 190, Boot size: 13, but what's your riding style? And where do you ride? East or West coast? I assume you like park and such? Also, do you feel that your boots are still comfortable to YOU? If yes, then keep them.
boarderaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 04:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
ParkerRoss85

Yeah I lean more towards park riding but i need something good for all around like I was looking at the rome machine which is rated great for park but not so good for the mountain I ride on the west I live in Washington state its where i mainly ride but I have friends in BC too so I'll be up there for a bit too to hit up whistler a few times this season
Old 11-24-2007, 05:41 PM   #4 (permalink)
ParkerRoss85

What about risers and sticking to my old board any thoughts cause if i dont have to spend the money on a new board i dont really want to i was looking at the palmer supers they sit at 20mm my current board is 257 width about so its not the narrowest board ever but it is def not a wide board im just thinking if i can get away with it and use the money id save on lift tickets id rather do that

Last edited by ParkerRoss85; 11-24-2007 at 07:14 PM.