Se7en - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2009, 12:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
Coltron

Default Se7en

Whats everyone's thought on the 2009 se7en. I'm considering getting one
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-24-2009, 03:33 PM   #2 (permalink)

I dont know too much about the 09 Se7en but i have an 08 one and dont think they have changed much. Here are some facts from what i have read about the se7en every year and my own experiences... Pros: sweet graphics, medium flex, says its a park board but its good for everything, responsive yet easy to press, when waxed it is pretty fast. Cons: the base seems to get beat up really easily in the park (2 core shots and an edge that bent off the board but was an easy fix with epoxy, and it doesnt hold wax too well. Overall i like my se7en but i also spend a lot of time waxing and tuning it to keep it in good condition. Since i got a burton custom i use it as my park board so i do not care as much if the base gets beat up pretty badly.
mtmgiants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 01:35 AM   #3 (permalink)

the 2009 comes with a sintered base...
blasphemy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 07:12 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtmgiants View Post
I dont know too much about the 09 Se7en but i have an 08 one and dont think they have changed much. Here are some facts from what i have read about the se7en every year and my own experiences... Pros: sweet graphics, medium flex, says its a park board but its good for everything, responsive yet easy to press, when waxed it is pretty fast. Cons: the base seems to get beat up really easily in the park (2 core shots and an edge that bent off the board but was an easy fix with epoxy, and it doesnt hold wax too well. Overall i like my se7en but i also spend a lot of time waxing and tuning it to keep it in good condition. Since i got a burton custom i use it as my park board so i do not care as much if the base gets beat up pretty badly.
Just put my old se7en to sleep, but that thing can freakin rock the slopes, but i most def agree with you on the weak base, thing tends to take core shots like a mother.
Volcom Outerwear
Giro Goggles
ATOTony76 is offline   Reply With Quote