Never Winter SL or Rome Solution?? - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2007, 06:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
Neusch11

Default Never Winter SL or Rome Solution??

Ok so I know so many people are asking about boards since it is getting to be that time....and for you lucky pow busters in Colorado and Utah...YOU SUCK! yes thats jelousy. ok here is my question, I am 5'11" 190 and my boots are 11s. This will be my second board and I am wanting to get into jibbing and freestyle...I have been looking around I am stuck between the Never Winter SL and the Rome Solution.Both are a mix of mountain freestyle sticks, so this is where you all come in...anyone have an opinion? I am really set on these two boards so please TRY not to divert me BUT if you think i am full of it and way off ill take the criticizm.

PEACE!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-28-2007, 07:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
Luigi6459

Well it looks like you're gonna have to go with the solution seeing as there doesn't exist a never winter sl :P

But seriously it's neversummer not neverwinter. Neverwinter sounds like a surfing company
Old 11-28-2007, 07:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
Neusch11

haha i am retarded and I totally meant never summer. And I am looking at the Neversummer site as i type this...the Never Summer SL is a park/free ride.
Old 11-28-2007, 07:45 PM   #4 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Both great boards. I would gravitate towards the Neversummer myself. It's made in Colorado after all...
killclimbz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 08:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
Neusch11

Quote:
Originally Posted by killclimbz
Both great boards. I would gravitate towards the Neversummer myself. It's made in Colorado after all...
haha true true...is that cus you are partial or you think its a better ride?? :P
Old 11-28-2007, 08:27 PM   #6 (permalink)
st.stark

Hm...well they are both great boards... If you are looking at more of a park board though I would suggest looking more at the Rome Slash than the Solution.
Old 11-28-2007, 09:33 PM   #7 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Yeah, both great boards. Neversummer really backs up their product and have a great attention to detail. Probably the top US based manufacturer out there. 3yr warrantly, top notch materials, some of the most durable boards out there, what more can you ask for?
killclimbz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 10:31 PM   #8 (permalink)
stunterguy

Atomic Alibi

/thread over
Old 11-28-2007, 11:13 PM   #9 (permalink)
Traynor2501

I've got a Neversummer Heritage and if the SL is anything like my board in terms of Craftsmanship and Quality it will be a completely new experience from anything else you've ever ridden. I assume since this is your second board you're riding a more beginner/intermediate board. I like KC, gravitated to NeverSummer after constantly hearing about my friends in CO buying them and loving them. My was shipped out here lovingly packaged, and protected. Customer Service was great when asking questions. The prices are kinda steep with the SL being around 480-500 USD. You can go onto BuySnow.Com and they have some NeverSummer boards from last year pretty cheap. Either way though you're gonna end up winning both are solid boards I just like my Neversummer better then my old Rome Anthem
Old 11-29-2007, 10:32 AM   #10 (permalink)
Neusch11

Thanks alot...I was really debating but since all of you are pleased with neversummer I think ill go that route...yes I an definately on an intermediate board...5150..:| but i actually like it cus i have beaten the crap out of it and it still rides REALLY well. Thanks all!