can someone reccomend a new stick... - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2009, 01:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
sn0boarder89

Default can someone reccomend a new stick...

I have been riding occasionally for about eight years but this is my first year i purchased a season pass. I already got up for four weekends of riding this year and im stoked but i feel like a need a new stick if im really trying to progress this season. Im currently shredding with a 05\06 Burton air, with 08\09 cartels. Unfortunately the air is not a twin tip and i have been getting comfortable hitting good size jumps with this set up. however i think its starting to hold me back, its great for powder days and messing around on groomers but i was hoping someone could reccomend some good park boards... specifically for jumps. As far as finances, im willing to spend US 400ish, give or take a hundred. Im open to any brand, im not a burton slut, i will probably pick up a new stick a little later in the season after everything is on sale for mad cheap. thnks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-21-2009, 01:21 PM   #2 (permalink)

Even though I'm not a fan of Burton, I've heard a lot of good things about the Burton Joystick or check out the Capita Horrorscope.
iKimshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 03:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
sn0boarder89

Im considering some of the lib tech banana boards. mainly the travis rice c2. But i have also seen the custom x on sale for about 430$ which seems like a pretty good deal. im also interested in some of the ns boards. Specifically the evo. What kind of experiences have you guys had with these boards
Old 12-21-2009, 03:01 PM   #4 (permalink)

Well you're gonna hear a lot of love about the NS Evo-R. It's a really good park board though and there are a lot of reviews on it here. Just use the search function.
iKimshi is offline   Reply With Quote