hello all, new to the forum - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2009, 10:35 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default hello all, new to the forum

hey folks, new to the forum...a little about me... from alberta canada have been riding since the mid 80's i made my first board in shop class and taught myself at the local golf course haha......lots of backcountry riding because i grew up poor. haha

anyways it is getting time for a new board..i am looking to go fairly stiff freeride/powder/steeps board but i would also like it to be pretty nimble and quick turning for when i venture into the trees. i spend no time in the park and really want something that will float powder but also cut through crud and chop in highly damped style.....

i am looking at a never summer titan or a premier, an arbor Aframe or an element or maybe a burton T6.....just wondering if any riders out there are on these boards and can give me some good pros and cons of these boards.

thanks all..see ya on the hill.

cheers.
TheClash is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-21-2009, 10:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Welcome

Either of those NS boards will be your best bet.... The 3 year warranty and the way the NS boards are built creates one of the best values in the industry.

Going hand in hand with the way that a NS is built, when they say a board is damp, it is damp! I rode a couple NS boards the other day and even their park board is a charging ass all mountain capable board imo.

Just can't beat NS for the type of riding you want to do.
Moral of the story: If your going to rob people, wear a diaper.
Milo303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 10:46 PM   #3 (permalink)

thanks milo, that is where i am leaning as well..finding one where i am is a bit of a problem...but i guess that is what the internet was invented for haha

so as far as the NS boards go...the titan is def rated as stiffer and more damp than the premier....but is it going to kick me around like a mule??
Old 12-21-2009, 10:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
Veteran Member

I havn't ridden either of those actually...

Really it's a toss up though man

My buddy is pretty amazed by his Premier though, but I havn't heard anything bad about a Titan either.

I don't really have an answer for you on this one, except you will be happy with either considering your riding style.
Moral of the story: If your going to rob people, wear a diaper.
Milo303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 01:22 AM   #5 (permalink)

does anyone ride a prior?? how do they stack up against the NS boards?? i only ask because they are canadian and i may be able to swing a deal on one...