need help with the burton custom board... please help - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2010, 12:54 AM   #1 (permalink)
xdynasty725x

Default need help with the burton custom board... please help

i may buy this board for 200$ and this kid is telling its just tape that has like says its custom blah blah but im worried that its tore up and not worth the money so idk what to do
please help me! click on that link n tell me if thats normal n what not

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h7...5x/Photo76.jpg

thanks!!

p.s if its too small where you cant see i can emaiil it to you bigger, i dont know how to do it on here but i do need your guys help!

Last edited by xdynasty725x; 01-07-2010 at 12:56 AM. Reason: wrong picture
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-07-2010, 01:05 AM   #2 (permalink)
Veteran Member

IMO even if it is just tape (which is retarded by the way) it's a used board that is at least 2 years old. I don't think it's worth $200. You can find a better deal and board dude
Dano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 01:10 AM   #3 (permalink)
aceitup1011

keep looking...where are u located im pretty good at finding stuff on craigslist if thats where ur looking
Old 01-07-2010, 09:50 AM   #4 (permalink)
DenBank

i got exactly the same board, it is 07/08 season and it is custom, 200$ is expensive for just a used board. You can get the same only brand new if you throw a little more. But again ask the guy how much he used it and check its conditions. Maybe it is not that bad.

For some reason those boards are not dropping to much in price with years. Just google for the prices and compair brand new conditions with this board and decide.
Old 01-07-2010, 10:38 AM   #5 (permalink)
rpanga

Yeah its two seasons old. I have the same board. $200 is too much. The board was originally $499. I picked mine up at the end of the season for $250. If you shop around, boards at the end of the season are usually 50% off.
Old 01-07-2010, 12:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
xdynasty725x

really,.. hmm im from the chicago/indiana area and they have jack crap here.. i search other states but they dont want to ship it, and i just want the best burton deal out there.. if you guys find any burton boards are sellin any send them my way... i love the white burton boards just a fyi...thanks for the help il deff shop around, but again if you guys know some deals send them my way...maybe 200$ is a lot..and it comes with no bindings

oh an p.s where can i find boards on sale? like websites etc..
thanks again
Old 01-07-2010, 12:24 PM   #7 (permalink)
rpanga

Wait till the end of March/April for end of season sales. sierrasnowboard.com usually have their boards at 50% off. Now is not the best time to buy as last seasons stuff is pretty much all gone from most retailers. Also check brociety.com for daily deals.
Old 01-07-2010, 12:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
xdynasty725x

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpanga View Post
Wait till the end of March/April for end of season sales. sierrasnowboard.com usually have their boards at 50% off. Now is not the best time to buy as last seasons stuff is pretty much all gone from most retailers. Also check brociety.com for daily deals.
thats smart to wait till winters over right? i kinda need one now, but idk what to do, this website has 31% off. that aint too bad
Old 01-07-2010, 10:18 PM   #9 (permalink)
aceitup1011

if ya need one now buy something cheap off craigslist..then wait till summer to get a better deal on the board u want ....if ur impatient then just get what u want now lol