need help buying board for hot girl (pics) - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2010, 11:03 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default need help buying board for hot girl (pics)

haha. knew the pics would get you to read. If I get advice I will post pics of my girl...and she is very very hot. I will let you kick me off if she's not.

I keep a good eye on whiskeymilitia.com and have found good boots for $90 so I am wondering what a good board and binding setup would be for her. Shes is 5'9" and 130 lbs. Was thinking 149. below are some boards i found but don't know much about em. she is a beginner and will prob never go past intermediate level. no park and no jumps. just freeride with some back country

Save on Rossignol Harmony Snowboard Package - Women's

Save on LTD Mist Board & Binding Package - Women's

Save on Rossignol Harmony Board & Binding Package - Women's

she rode my Uninc 152 and did really good on it. didn't think 3 cm is gonna make a diff so i have given thought to buying a new setup for myself and let her ride that board. p.s. love that uninc. thinking bout just getting a new one
surferbum21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-28-2010, 12:59 AM   #2 (permalink)
Power Bottom

Eh.... I didn't read any of your post after the pics were not of a hot girl... Bad misleading thread title... Bad form bad form
PaulyMolitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 02:55 AM   #3 (permalink)
buller_scott

i hope she doesnt starfish like paris hilton...... boring boring boring.

if she's like jasmine byrne, however......
Old 01-28-2010, 03:26 AM   #4 (permalink)
Resident poet

can't be too hot since.... "she is a beginner and will prob never go past intermediate level. no park and no jumps"....

the perfect board would be an emery board

and you are expecting to go snowboarding on a regular basis
Old 01-28-2010, 07:28 AM   #5 (permalink)
Veteran Member

What makes you think she'll never get past intermediate? If she's not very serious, then any board will be fine, really. None of the boards/packages you listed are very good, but from the way you're describing her, she won't progress so it doesn't matter. It's also a good idea to avoid spending a fortune on nice equipment if you're not sure that she'll stick with it.

And for a beginner, I would say a 149 is a good size. Don't put her on a guys board - give her a board that is made for a woman (softer, narrower, etc.)

If you think she will work hard to progress, spend a bit more to get her a nicer setup. I can give you suggestions if you want.
lilfoot1598 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 07:31 AM   #6 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by surferbum21 View Post
haha. knew the pics would get you to read.
HA HA, OH MY FUCKING GOD THAT WAS SO FUCKING FUNNY!! YOU REALLY GOT ME!! I'VE NEVER SEEN THAT BEFORE, EVER, NOT EVEN ONCE ANYWHERE ELSE ON ANY FORUMS!! HAHAHAHA!! DID YOU THINK OF IT ALL BY YOURSELF!??!!

You do realize there's paperclip icons next to the thread title in the list view if photos are attached, right? And yours didn't have any... I'm sure you've already realized that given your intellectually stimulating level of your humor. Did your rapier-like wit and original sense of humor help you get this girl? If so, she's likely a fucking brain damaged bimbo or you're paying for her services. Either way, if she hasn't left a self-humoring semi-literate jackass like you yet she's probably dumb enough that you could hand her a 2X4 and some epoxy to mount her shoes to it.

Done and done.

10/11 - 24, Smote on Feb 13
MunkySpunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 08:21 AM   #7 (permalink)

This might sound mean or whatever... but if it's YOU who is spending the money then listen to me! If you aren't married and don't have marriage in your sights for several years... don't spend much :P Just being a realist here. Get her something reasonably inexpensive that looks good and you'll be in Unless you've got tons of cash to blow that is lol Then hook her up with something that'll last her through the progression to more advanced boarding.
Jameus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 11:42 AM   #8 (permalink)

Tits

Or

Gtfo!!!
Old 01-28-2010, 11:49 AM   #9 (permalink)

wow. got some mean ass peeps up in this mothalicka. for the people that were nice and who are going to help me I'm gonna go ahead and put up pics. to the rest of you...ef off. you can tell who is "local mountain bum" status who are thankful to God to be on the mountain and is nice to everyone and those who are "dicks" on the mountain and mean to everyone. grow up

middle

right
she is my wife of 2 years and we have been together for 8. I don't mind spending money on her board. I don't want a crappy beginner board for her but also don't want to drop $1200 on a new setup

Last edited by surferbum21; 01-28-2010 at 12:00 PM.
Old 01-28-2010, 12:01 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunkySpunk View Post
HA HA, OH MY FUCKING GOD THAT WAS SO FUCKING FUNNY!! YOU REALLY GOT ME!! I'VE NEVER SEEN THAT BEFORE, EVER, NOT EVEN ONCE ANYWHERE ELSE ON ANY FORUMS!! HAHAHAHA!! DID YOU THINK OF IT ALL BY YOURSELF!??!!

You do realize there's paperclip icons next to the thread title in the list view if photos are attached, right? And yours didn't have any... I'm sure you've already realized that given your intellectually stimulating level of your humor. Did your rapier-like wit and original sense of humor help you get this girl? If so, she's likely a fucking brain damaged bimbo or you're paying for her services. Either way, if she hasn't left a self-humoring semi-literate jackass like you yet she's probably dumb enough that you could hand her a 2X4 and some epoxy to mount her shoes to it.

Done and done.
how does it feel that a self-humoring semi-literate jackass will have a woman that you can only dream of? get a life man...glad you took time out of your day to write such a wonderful piece.

oh and since you are so intelligent Rainman explain to me how can I post pictures without the "attachement paperclip icon". what a ratard

done and done

Last edited by surferbum21; 01-28-2010 at 12:06 PM.