Same board for 8 years, time for a new one. Help! - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2010, 02:15 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Same board for 8 years, time for a new one. Help!

So I have been riding my boat of a board (Burton Canyon 157) for what seems like a decade now. It is time I pick something new. With so much stuff out there, I am killing myself trying to make a choice. Any advice would be appreciated. My ability level is intermediate to advanced. I am about 5'11 and 155-160lbs

Overall I mostly free ride with some park mixed in, although with a newer board I hope to hit more jumps and do more rails,boxes,etc.

I am considering a mix of the following...

Artec Chiper - Local shop gave me the rec. on it, it's a 154.5, seemed extremely light, decently wide (i wear a 12) and liked the design.

Lib Tech Banana Skate- Seems like a great well reviewed board, not use to this who Banana technology (or reverse chamber for that matter), so not sure if this is something im going to like or hate?

Forum Chillydog- Just seen a little bit on this one

Ride DH - A bit more expensive, but everyone seems to love it for overall riding experience, park and mountain

If there are any quality boards im missing that you would want to throw out there, much appreciated too. Thanks!
uberR is offline   Reply With Quote