Burton Private Stock Fritz the Cat Snowboard - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2010, 12:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jokke

Default Burton Private Stock Fritz the Cat Snowboard

Hi guys would like to know if anyone one is familiar with this board: Burton Private Stock Fritz the Cat Snowboard. And could tell me if it's just is a kind of "show-board" where they have been focusing less on the specs and is just overpriced because of the "rareness" (there is only made a surtain number of them).
I havent been able to find out alot of the specs all i know is that it got "v-rocker"´and it should be ideal for all mountain snowboarding.

So if you got any info about the board i would really like to hear from you as im considering buying one.

PS: i know that its probally is overpriced as it is a burton board but i like the looks of it and the whole Fritz the cat theme tho i probally could get more for the price somewhere else.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-02-2010, 09:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
Veteran Member

a super quikc google search discovered that it only costs $400 and its only sold in stores.
crazyface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 04:19 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jokke

Default ...

Well that was not what i asked for.. I asked if anyone had some information about the board and its specs. I just said that it probably is over priced when considering its burton and its "rareness". I know the price but i cant find any information about the specs of the board.
Old 02-23-2010, 05:13 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jokke

Bumb.....Bumb..
Old 02-23-2010, 06:38 PM   #5 (permalink)

Here's what I found: Burton Private Stock Snowboards 2010: Fritz the Cat on Cool Hunting

Burton released another board in their exclusive Private Stock Collection today. Available in only 100 specialty shops worldwide, the 2010 edition features Fritz the Cat, cartoonist R. Crumb's infamous feline con artist. Fritz also starred in the first animated feature film to receive an X rating in the United States, the most successful independent animated feature of all time.

The limited-edition board features the Channel system and takes on the new super smooth but playful V-Rocker shape—the edges, nose and tail slightly curve up providing a skate-like feel to the ride.

I've got last year's Ron English Mickey and I think it's basically a Burton Hero. I think yours may be as well
v-verb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 07:27 PM   #6 (permalink)

Default Burton custom x

What do you guys think about the Burton custom x? Would it be considered an all-mountain board?
Funkyhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 07:35 PM   #7 (permalink)

My buddy got one 2 weeks ago and he loves it for all mountain - but he says it is scary fast so that's a consideration
v-verb is offline   Reply With Quote