Opinions on the 2010 Burton Dominant? - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-03-2010, 10:34 PM Thread Starter
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Opinions on the 2010 Burton Dominant?

Hey all,

I'm looking into a new board to kick around on, and recently I came across what looked to be an ideal board, the Burton Dominant. So I read some reviews, and watched some videos and it became even more apparent to me that the board seemed perfect for what I want to do with it.

I ride both the park and the hills. Out of an entire day of riding, I'd say I'd hit the park at least 75% of the time. This is my first season on the park, and so far the only real thing I can do is hit the jumps. I'm working on a few good grabs.. noob, I know. I'm an intermediate to advanced rider, and it's basically just the park I need to work on. I want a board that will be light, easy to control, and just fits. I'm 5' 5", 100 pounds. Would you guys recommend something different? any pros or cons you can share about this board? I really dig the graphics on this board, but if someone more experienced believes that I'd fit another board, then I'd be willing to look further into this.

Sponsored Links
post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-03-2010, 11:20 PM
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
personaly i would skip burton and look at capita or rome. look for something with rocker.. the est system is not going to be that great unless ur getting est binding too..
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-03-2010, 11:56 PM
Veteran Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
id look at the lib tech skate banana, neversumer evo-r, and bataleon evil twin. all of these boards have some sort of different base than camber and all are supposed to kill it in the park.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode