Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums

Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums (
-   Boards (
-   -   damn burton blunt!!! (

endlessfidelity 12-14-2007 05:13 PM

damn burton blunt!!!
Hey, so i just got, in the mail, my burton blunt 151
turns out its actually PURPLE, instead of the blue that it shows on the websites... (sierra, backcountry, burton, etc..)

but regardless, I got white burton custom bindings, and a white moto boot.
what do you think about it?

NoSoOp4U 12-14-2007 05:44 PM

dude.... theres nuthin wrong with purple, its pimp :). that includes pink. purple rules :D

xevi89 12-14-2007 07:02 PM

I would kill for some purple bindings.

NoSoOp4U 12-14-2007 07:23 PM

Originally Posted by xevi89
I would kill for some purple bindings.

my boots are purple grey and black :D. i believe burton missions come in purple :)

sedition 12-14-2007 09:33 PM

I'm the resident fag on this board, and *I* wont even rock purple. Lemme know what you think of the deck though. I'm toying with the idea of getting the 155 as a new freestyle ride. Would love to hear your thoughts on it.

NoSoOp4U 12-15-2007 12:01 AM

now that ive looked at sites, i dont get how you thought it was blue. the only one thats blue is the 158.

btw sediction, just because i like purple doesnt mean im gay bro. i wouldnt wear anything purple or pink. but for example if i owned a lambo gallardo id have it a metallic purple similar to bam margera's. and my boots rnt totally purple, only the lace looks and other looks on the boot :)

pursonally i woudnt have bought a burton, their an over emphasized brand other their clothing lines i dont mind :). but if you like em thats cool, its only my opinion, let me kno what u think of it too

boarderaholic 12-15-2007 12:52 AM

Holy crap you guys. Who cares what colour your board is? It's in your possession now, SO GO RIDE IT!

sedition 12-15-2007 09:12 AM

Originally Posted by NoSoOp4U
btw sediction, just because i like purple doesnt mean im gay bro.

Well, there is nothing wrong with being gay, so need to get defensive about it. second, the purple joke was totally toung-in-cheek. Sarcasm often doesn't come across to well over the internets.

Flick Montana 12-15-2007 04:45 PM

I LIKE purple as long as it is a deep purple. You don't want to be riding a pastel board down the hill.

NoSoOp4U 12-15-2007 07:56 PM

ya i forgot to add that = /. theres girly and non-girly purples and pinks. the girly ones are a NO GO for me lol.

i have no problem with gays, i have friends that are gay. i just felt you were trying to imply sumtin with saying "I" w/e who cares.

im mad, the mountain near me hasnt opened and my board hastnt come yet. hopefully next week :). if not hell is going to break lose:cheeky4:. tommorows suposta have the most snow for 3 year or sumtin but the news reportes are always wrong same with last year when they said the same thing but didnt happen