Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums

Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/forum.php)
-   Boards (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/boards/)
-   -   damn burton blunt!!! (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/boards/2432-damn-burton-blunt.html)

endlessfidelity 12-14-2007 05:13 PM

damn burton blunt!!!

Hey, so i just got, in the mail, my burton blunt 151
turns out its actually PURPLE, instead of the blue that it shows on the websites... (sierra, backcountry, burton, etc..)

damnit..
but regardless, I got white burton custom bindings, and a white moto boot.
what do you think about it?

NoSoOp4U 12-14-2007 05:44 PM

dude.... theres nuthin wrong with purple, its pimp :). that includes pink. purple rules :D

xevi89 12-14-2007 07:02 PM

I would kill for some purple bindings.

NoSoOp4U 12-14-2007 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xevi89
I would kill for some purple bindings.

my boots are purple grey and black :D. i believe burton missions come in purple :)

sedition 12-14-2007 09:33 PM

*snicker*

I'm the resident fag on this board, and *I* wont even rock purple. Lemme know what you think of the deck though. I'm toying with the idea of getting the 155 as a new freestyle ride. Would love to hear your thoughts on it.

NoSoOp4U 12-15-2007 12:01 AM

now that ive looked at sites, i dont get how you thought it was blue. the only one thats blue is the 158.

btw sediction, just because i like purple doesnt mean im gay bro. i wouldnt wear anything purple or pink. but for example if i owned a lambo gallardo id have it a metallic purple similar to bam margera's. and my boots rnt totally purple, only the lace looks and other looks on the boot :)

pursonally i woudnt have bought a burton, their an over emphasized brand other their clothing lines i dont mind :). but if you like em thats cool, its only my opinion, let me kno what u think of it too

boarderaholic 12-15-2007 12:52 AM

Holy crap you guys. Who cares what colour your board is? It's in your possession now, SO GO RIDE IT!

sedition 12-15-2007 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoSoOp4U
btw sediction, just because i like purple doesnt mean im gay bro.

Well, there is nothing wrong with being gay, so need to get defensive about it. second, the purple joke was totally toung-in-cheek. Sarcasm often doesn't come across to well over the internets.

Flick Montana 12-15-2007 04:45 PM

I LIKE purple as long as it is a deep purple. You don't want to be riding a pastel board down the hill.

NoSoOp4U 12-15-2007 07:56 PM

ya i forgot to add that = /. theres girly and non-girly purples and pinks. the girly ones are a NO GO for me lol.

i have no problem with gays, i have friends that are gay. i just felt you were trying to imply sumtin with saying "I" w/e who cares.

im mad, the mountain near me hasnt opened and my board hastnt come yet. hopefully next week :). if not hell is going to break lose:cheeky4:. tommorows suposta have the most snow for 3 year or sumtin but the news reportes are always wrong same with last year when they said the same thing but didnt happen